Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

October 30, 2012

They were quick to respond to my email and answered all my questions. The paperwork went quickly and easily. It was the easiest fastest car purchase I... have had. I would recommend them to anyone. Mike was great to work with.

October 30, 2012

August 9, 2011

Well i was shopping around for a good car for a reasonable price... when i found a nice nissan sentra 06....so i call them up asking a little about th...e car before i went down there!!....they help me out a lot .... they work with me to try to get the car i wanted ,they sent me a carfax report before even going to the place which was great for me.... So when i got there ...the car was better looking in person , so had to drive it ....it drove like a dream. I was sold.... i well surely buy a car from here again!!

Auto Source