Little Apple Toyota/Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great facilitators!
    May 1, 2015

I found a car that looked like a good buy, went to the dealership and advised them of my interest. Because of the nature of the listing process, they ...hadn't actually even received the vehicle at the time I expressed my interest in it. I told them I was aware of their posted asking price, and would be prepared to purchase at that price if any defects found by my own mechanics were remediated at dealer expense. The price quoted on the internet appeared to take them by surprise as if they'd had no hand in setting it. But when the car reached them and we all had a chance to look it over, they agreed to honor the price and do all the fixes my mechanics said were in need of immediate attention. The purchase papers were drawn up and the business was done in under an hour. So I give them credit for fair dealing practices and documentary efficiency. Other agencies have sought my business more actively, but when I found the car I wanted at their agency, they were courteous, considerate and quick in processing the sale.

It sounds like you got a great deal! We are thrilled to have earned your business, and hope that you will continue to consider us for any future car b...uying/servicing needs. Thank you very much!

Awesome experience from CO to KS
    July 12, 2017

Little Apple auto is an amazing car dealer. They took an experience that I was very apprehensive about and unsure of how to do and made it simple sm...ooth and easy. Julie Oaks, the GM and coworkers were responsive and prompt from the beginning to the very end of this process. Julie continues to reach out weeks after we received our car to make sure everything is OK. I am so impressed with the whole staff at this place thank you once again.

wasted time
    April 18, 2017

We had intentions on buying a new van or used. The selection was poor and it seemed like we were interrupting the salesman from his day, We were tol...d that they could get us close to the payment we wanted and were more than $150 a month off. They wanted to give $6000 under the value of our trade in. Not very impressed!

Corolla iM
    March 28, 2017

Had a great experience. They were very helpful and did everything they could to get me what I wanted.

Cody, this is Julie Oaks, Internet Manager for Little Apple in Manhattan Kansas.Thank you for the nice review and most importantly thank you for choos...ing Little Apple. Ray Chase is a top notch salesman and takes great care of his customers before, during, and after the sale. We look forward to seeing you again and assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

Great Experience
    November 18, 2016

It was a great experience for me to buy my first car. The staffs were very helpful, especially Sean Ryan! They have a wide variety of collection of ca...rs at a very reasonable price.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We here at Little Apple take great pride in helping all of our customers. I am glad you worked with Sean Ryan. H...e is a great salesman and he works very hard everyday to make the car buying experience as smooth as possible. Thank you again, Julie Oaks, Internet Manager, Little Apple.

Unhindered 5-stars
    November 5, 2016

My experience at LATH was absolutely an unhindered 5-star experience. Rodney hooked me up with the exact car that I didn't even know I wanted, got me ...an UNBEATABLE rate, was flexible with the price, and was incredibly patient and supportive every step of the visit. As a 21 year old post-college student with no real experience with car dealerships or established credit, it was very important to me that I wasn't being taken advantage of and Rodney made me feel safe and taken care of beyond a shadow of a doubt. All this paired with their incredible 5 year warranty makes LATH THE place to shop for your next vehicle. And now I'm the proud owner of my very own awesome Honda Fit. THANK YOU SO MUCH RODNEY AND MARK!

Hello Rodney and Mark, this is Julie Oaks, Internet Manager for Little Apple in Manhattan Kansas. I wanted to thank you for your great review. Rodney ...had a great time helping you and we are so pleased you love your Honda Fit. Stop by or contact us anytime.

Helped with used car search
    July 23, 2016

They were prompt and courteous in responding to our queries about the car we were specifically interested in. They notified us immediately about issu...es the used car was having in terms of repairs, and gave us advice about another vehicle we were looking at at another dealer. We eventually went with the other car because it was the model in our price range, a used Toyota Prius. We had been seriously interested in a used Corolla at this dealership, but were more interested in the Prius.

Thank you for choosing Little Apple and thank you for your kind review. Our customers are very important to us and we work hard to take great care of ...all of them.

Happy with Little Apple Honda
    October 31, 2014

I have a 2014 Honda Accord that I bought at Little Apple Honda. The process was easy and professional and fair. After my car was delivered, Russ helpe...d me program all the electronics including the phone. Later in the year I noticed that my car had road rash (chips in the paint) and took it in. I was told that this was not covered under warranty; however after discussing this with Kevin in the service department; they took care of the repair including use of a new car. I am very satisfied with this dealership and their staff.

Thank you for your business! We always try to go above and beyond.

awesome sale people
    June 25, 2014

My wife and I bought a 2006 ford escape from them it is a great car. Russ was a very guy and was helpful. He was not pushy and answered all my questio...n. So if your looking for a great price and friendly sales people head on over there and see them.

Iris, Thank you for shopping with us! We appreciate you becoming a part of the Little Apple family.

ask for rodney ragan!
    June 21, 2014

I went in thinking i knew what I wanted but found out that I had a lot of questions. Rodney was willing to take the time and answer everything I asked... and more. I was afraid it was going to be a long, boring, and difficult day but his sense of humor and assistance with everything made the day somewhat enjoyable. I'm in love with my new 2014 Honda civic.

Margaret, We appreciate your time and patience through the purchasing process! Thank you for buying from us.

Little Apple Toyota/Honda