2.3
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Absolutely the worst

This dealership is the worst I have dealt with in over 50 years, my advice to anyone looking for an automobile is to avoid this place at all cost.

• Great Service , very honest nice and professional

Very Honest and helpful sales person. Great service , always willing to help , great cars for very good prices.

• Bad Customer Service

Never happened We ALWAYS deal with our customers with the highest level of respect

I sent an email inquiry about a car I saw on the lot and on their website. I didn't hear from them, so I called. The man was rude on the phone and gave me short answers. Apparently they don't take trades. Then he just hung up. VERY RUDE!

• VERY NICE SALESMAN

Thank you We always doing our best to help

I recently went to look at a car and salesman stayed an hour later after closing to wait for me because I got lost. Although I didnt buy the car, I was very pleased with the attitude of the sales office. I would recommend John

Thank you We always doing our best to help

• Un Professional people

One of the Worst car dealer, I booked a car and told him that I will get back with three days time, Later I decided to cancel my deals since I got a better deal outside..for this they charged me. During booking they said we wont charge anything booking amount is refundable but later they took money and they made me roam around the city to collect the money. Unprofessional people.

• Really?

So easy to tell unbiased stories Never happened

I called to inquire about a vehicle they had listed on Cars.com they told me it was sold and hung up on me before I could even ask what else they had in stock. Though not surprising this place is located in NJ.

So easy to tell unbiased stories Never happened