Lunde Auto Center

36 reviews

September 12, 2016

Everyone at Lundend Auto was great! Ethan Smith was our salesman and very knowledgeable about my new vehicle! Would not hesitate to buy another vehicle... from them!

August 25, 2016

Beth was attentive on line which drew us there and remained attentive and helpful through out the process and after. Adam was friendly and helpful but... not pushy.

July 27, 2016

I went to look at used cars with my dad, in hopes of finding a reliable first car. When I went, I was helped by a dealer named Rick, and he was so honest... about the cars and what he new would be safest for my very first. Not very many dealers tell you bad info about a car because they want you to buy it, but Rick knew that, that wasn't the right way to do things. I felt very comfortable around him and most of the time its hard to be comfortable around dealers because they hunt you down and try to sweet talk everything and make you feel over whelmed, but not Rick.

May 24, 2016

As a first time buyer, I was overwhelmed and nervous even thinking of investing in a new car! (I had always been driving old beaters!) I had been parking... lot shopping and looking online for a while when my husband and I had drove through Lunde's lot. Tim Paul greeted us as we had stopped to look at a vehicle. He asked what we were interested in and opened our horizons to other vehicles as well! Needless to say, went there only looking for a specific make and model and fell in love with a completely different car that I would have never looked at if not for Tim! He was very polite, professional, passionate about his job and really listened to what I was looking for. He never pressured us to make a decision quickly and kept in contact with me about vehicles which had sold and new ones on the lot. He had the cars I wanted to look at ready for me when I got there! Tim answered my numerous questions and showed me all the ins and outs of my new car before I left the lot. I will definitely send my friends and family shopping for a new vehicle to Lunde!

May 4, 2016

Bought my 2nd car from thomas minske at lunde auto. Great service and was able to find the right fit for me. They work with you finding a vehicle that... fits your lifestyle. Also, at no point in time was there any pressure to purchase, but a relaxed environment.

May 1, 2016

I am a very happy buyer of a 2016 Lincoln MKC. After spending several hours at other dealerships and feeling really pressured by one I met Miguel at Lunde... Auto who was very helpful and professional in every way. That was in February 2016. Service since then couldn't be any better and I highly recommend him and Lunde Auto in every way.

April 11, 2016

I found the car I was looking for online @ cars.com. I responded to their add and was contacted the next morning by Beth O. She was pleasant and answered... my questions accurately and promptly. When I arrived my salesman Tom Minske had the washed car pulled up and ready for me to drive! I knew what I wanted to pay and what I wanted for my trade and after a "little" negotiating I was completely satisfied. I found a couple of small repairs I wanted done and the manager took care of them before I took delivery! An A+ experience and would recommend Lunde to friends or family! Thanks for a great experience folks!

March 31, 2016

Very friendly and easy to work with sales people. Will go there the next time anyone in my family need a new car!

March 8, 2016

This was my first big car purchase as a young professional, just a few years out of college. I've been buying heavily used vehicles up until my current... purchase, and I felt the need for transportation I can rely on while not being 'driven' into the ground with loan payments. Also, one of my biggest concerns with spending thousands of dollars with a big dealership is being duped for being a first-time buyer. My experience with Tim P. was very upbeat and fresh. I was bluntly up-front with him about my car requirements, payment options and preferences, and he was quick to select quite a few vehicles that fell under that spectrum. His knowledge and experience with the vehicles on the lot was impressive and educational. Having a local salesperson who understood ND weather was also a positive. Working with Todd P. (business manager) to finance the vehicle and wrap-up paperwork was also informational and pleasant. His experience and knowledge with the auto industry and financing came through as I asked 30+ questions regarding finance and contracts. I'm very analytical, and he had examples to support every statement about vehicle safety, biggest risks and issues for first-time buyers, probability of accidents and ways the Lunde takes care of its clients. I left Lunde very confident in my purchase and the continued support from the dealership. As of now, I don't have any regrets, and I feel very comfortable approaching them in the future with more questions.

July 25, 2015

Lunde salesperson, John D., welcomed me as I walked in the door. In his office, I told him what I was looking for in a vehicle. I had a Kia Amanti to trade... in and like the Kia line. I test drove a Cadenza, and was sold. Their office was very accommodating with the whole process, from paper work to the service I have always received, in the shop, with my former car. I would HIGHLY recommend them if your searching for a vehicle.