New 877-604-3320 Dealer Website
Used 877-603-4170 Email Dealer
Service 877-605-2572

• Our New Sonic

We love our new Chevy Sonic. It gets great gas mileage. Our salesman Shawn Hill was very knowledgeable about the Sonic. He took us for a test drive and explained alot of the features of this car. He was very patient with us a let us drive several cars before we made our final decision on the Sonic. They got us financing with a reasonable rate, even though our credit wasn't great. They got our payments right where we needed them to be. A great place to buy a car.

Thank you for purchasing our Sonic, we appreciate your business and the great compliments, feel free to come back and see us anytime, we hope you are enjoying your Sonic!

• Service visit on March 16

Just routine service. All went on schedule, as planned. Very courteous service. Thanks.

• Oil change

Done in a somewhat timely manner... it only took an hour.... that's better than 2.

• 2017 Chevy Suburban

Called at 4 on a Saturday worked out a deal and got there at 6. Everything was perfect except it took a little long to get paperwork done didn't leave until 8:30. Love the car and the staff.

• Buyer

My car purchase went very smoothly and everyone was very nice and helpful

My car purchase went very smoothly and everyone was very nice and helpful

• Repair on our 2012 Chevy Cruze!

The folks at Max motors in Nevada are very courteous and very easy to talk to! They are very much appreciated!

• Chevrolet service

Everyone was very friendly. I had my car serviced and have confidence in the service department.

• Issues with service

We have purchases four new vehicles here. Goog price and great sales people. Ask for Shswn. HOWEVER , we took my daughter's Malibu in for a tie rotation. Found out later that although we were charged for procedure it was not done. Service manager insisted that it was but offered a free oil change! We will have to think long and hard about these guys.

• Not one of the satisfied customer

Used their website to find a used vehicle. Found 3 and contacted dealer. Salesman swayed me to the 2004 Escape that was 1 of the 3 I was interested in. Explained to salesman I wanted a good dependable vehicle I could use on trips. He explained how the dealership cleans and inspects every vehicle before they put it on the lot. When I drove from Springfield, MO in to the dealership to complete the deal. I looked the vehicle over and drove it down the road and back and it seemed okay. I again questioned the salesman about the vehicle and again was assured we would be happy with it. I drove it home on the highways and it did okay. As soon as I stepped out of the vehicle, the cloth trim on the drivers door came loose and nearly fell off. The passenger door was the same. The cloth was just pushed up under the plastic, I had to have both doors glued. I also learned at that time the CD player did not work. Over the next couple of weeks I had several other problems and with the purchase of a new stereo, ended up spending over $650 for repairs. I contacted the dealership and after 33 e-mails, 5 phone calls and 3 months later, the dealership did nothing. I had to replace both rear shocks and both front struts along with the strut mounting kit that were in pieces. All together in a little over 90 days I spent $1465 on my vehicle. I was talked into purchasing a $1735 service contract that did not cover any of these repairs. I am now waiting to get an estimate on what it will cost me to remove the rust and undercoat the entire undercarriage. The undercarriage is so badly rusted, large flakes of metal are coming off of the frame. I was told the dealership inspects their vehicles. They say the same thing on their website and add that if there are repairs they choose not to make, they are fully disclosed. This dealership ripped me off, sold me a junk way over priced vehicle, they lied to me, they refused to do anything for me, and now they refuse to even respond.

• Great service and very helpful

I bought a 2012 Chevy Malibu. Josh was very helpful in the whole transaction. He helped us with different settings in the car and we have been back twice to find out how something worked. He helped us each time and told us to come back anytime we had questions. When we bought the car, we got the deal we were looking for and the payments were less than the car we traded.

thank you Gean for purchasing the 2012 Malibu from us, we hope you are enjoying it and we appreciate the compliments, if there is anything you ever need feel free to give us a call or stop on in, thanks again!!!