San Francisco Hyundai

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Happy wife, happy husband
    December 19, 2011

This dealership was a stop on my wife's shortlist for looking at cars. We drove down from San Rafael on a Saturday and were impressed with their servi...ce; Mike is a great guy. My wife ultimately fell in love with a car, and I liked the price so we made a deal. Wife is happy, so am I. Thanks Mike!

• Best car buying experience
    January 4, 2014

Larry is one of the best salesmen that I have ever encountered. He was sensitive to our needs and responsive regarding any questions we had. After all... the cars I have bought over the years, Larry really set himself apart as the best.

• Excellent Service
    January 4, 2014

People were friendly and responsive from the moment I walked into the dealership, and didn't pressure me. Brandon Feng was excellent and very efficie...nt - I didn't feel like anyone wasted my time.

• Phenomenal Sales Team - true team effort!
    January 3, 2014

Patrick, Matt, and Steven were all fantastic. I can't say enough about how comfortable they made me feel throughout the entire process. I entered th...e dealership with one car in mind and even test drove it. Upon getting home and sleeping on it, I changed my mind on the color. Patrick and Matt didn't even bat an eye and immediately helped me find the right car for me. They all worked with me to get the pricing that I wanted and I think it was Brandon who got me an even lower rate than I was expecting. This is a fantastic dealership. I will definitely be referring people to this. I've already told a dozen people about my experience and a few of them are definitely in the market. Hopefully they'll take my feedback and come on in.

• Building trust
    January 3, 2014

I can be a very difficult customer as my experience as a single woman in the auto industry has been rough. George at sf hyundai was perfect. Calm, sma...rt, communicative and not defensive, he earned my complete trust in one hour. Keep him

• Great service. Patrick is great and fair
    December 30, 2013

Patrick was awesome. Fair and super funny. I am glad I bought my car from him. He is a great asset to your company and I will definatly come back for ...another car when ready just because of him.

Hi Tiffany, thank you for writing us a Cars.com review. We appreciate your business very much, and Patrick would be very thrilled to hear your kind wo...rds. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything else you need. We hope to see you again soon, and be safe out there on the road. Best, Chris Troxel - General Manager.

• Fantastic salesman
    December 27, 2013

We particular liked how straightforward Patrick Scofield was when we were first interacting with him. We never felt that costs were being "sneaked" i...nto our contract, everything was up front, so we could just decide, "is this the price we want for this car?". And in the end, yes. It made the decision very easy.

Hi Andre, Thank you for writing us a Cars.com review. We appreciate your business very much, and we're thrilled to see that Patrick provided you with... a wonderful experience. Please let us know if there is anything else you need! We're very happy to see that we were able to get you back safely on the road. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming specials and promotions! Best, Chris Troxel General Manager

• Good for City Standards
    December 18, 2013

I liked how fast I was in/out when dropping the car off and coming by to pay and pick it up. I also liked how I was able to look at various options fo...r my 45,000 mile service and the 10% discount my rep applied. I don't like how they did not have a separate waiting area as I had to do all communications and payment with the service rep in the dingy garage.I'm used to dealerships having clean waiting areas, restrooms, refreshments and televisions. I understand some of these extras come at the cost of convenience of this dealership being in the city and right next to my workplace.

Hi Yvette, Thank you for taking time to write us a detailed Cars.com review! We appreciate your business very much, and we're thrilled to see that th...e steps we've taken in our Service Department are working. Please let us know if there is anything else you require. We hope to see you again very soon, and be safe out there on the road! Best, Chris Troxel, General Manager.

• Great service
    December 18, 2013

easy to get an appointment and problem solved (speakers went out and whole computer system in car needed to be rebooted). Also, they did a full inspe...ction of the car and let us know we needed tires--very much appreicated.

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for writing us a Cars.com review. We appreciate your feedback very much, and we're thrilled to see that you've had wonder...ful experiences in our Service Department. We're privileged to service your vehicle, and please let us know if there is anything else you need. Be safe out there on the road, and we hope to see you soon. Best, Chris Troxel General Manager

• San Francisco Hyundai
    December 13, 2013

Absolutely fantastic. Your sales and finance and detail staff made the whole experience so much fun and they were knowledgeable and entertaining as w...elll. I will send everyone I know to them for a car

Hi Terry, Thank you for writing us an awesome Cars.com review! We appreciate your kind words very much. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please l...et us know if there is anything else you require. Welcome to the family, be safe out there on the road, and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Chris Troxel General Manager

San Francisco Hyundai