Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen

• Love my VW!

The new VW facility is beautiful. The selection is great, ask for Angela directly! She made our buying process stress- free :). They have a repeat customer!

• Best Car Dealer Ever

Never been here before but because this is where my sister got her car she brought me here and honestly I'm in LOVE ¿¿ with this car lot the SERVICE was great. I would recommend GMC to anyone and everyone

• Terence Aoki

Excellent Service and assistance in getting us approved for the vehicle on a lease trade.

• Awesome customer service

Got my dream car from the help of Darwin. It took hours but he made sure I drove home with my dream car.

• Mister

Friendly salesperson, great car, finding parking in their lots need review and corrected

• New Truck

Len Jenkins was hands down displayed the best customer service and professionalism I have come across in a ling time. His attention to detail and soft skills are second to none. Len is worth his weight in gold and Lithia should look at modeling other sales team members after him.

• Service experience

Appointment was smooth, Recalls and repairing were done, but there were screws that not placed back to the original place. Maybe quality control needs improvement.

• Shuttle service needs an overhaul.

Left the passenger side dashboard dirty after airbag recall fix. Waited for shuttle for an hour to leave. Saw driver come in and ignore list. Pick up shuttle same thing "I am in the area and will pick you up in 10 to 15 minutes.... 1 hour later. If you are going offer a shuttle, be professional about it.

• New Truck

Form my salesman to the management team. They made it all happen and in a timely matte.r

• My review

Customer service was amazing and was really helpful. Even tho I was struggling they made a way for me and did a spectacular job!