Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen

• Love my VW!

The new VW facility is beautiful. The selection is great, ask for Angela directly! She made our buying process stress- free :). They have a repeat customer!

• Mister

Friendly salesperson, great car, finding parking in their lots need review and corrected

• New Truck

Len Jenkins was hands down displayed the best customer service and professionalism I have come across in a ling time. His attention to detail and soft skills are second to none. Len is worth his weight in gold and Lithia should look at modeling other sales team members after him.

• Service experience

Appointment was smooth, Recalls and repairing were done, but there were screws that not placed back to the original place. Maybe quality control needs improvement.

• Shuttle service needs an overhaul.

Left the passenger side dashboard dirty after airbag recall fix. Waited for shuttle for an hour to leave. Saw driver come in and ignore list. Pick up shuttle same thing "I am in the area and will pick you up in 10 to 15 minutes.... 1 hour later. If you are going offer a shuttle, be professional about it.

• New Truck

Form my salesman to the management team. They made it all happen and in a timely matte.r

• My review

Customer service was amazing and was really helpful. Even tho I was struggling they made a way for me and did a spectacular job!

• Great experience

This was my first time buying a car and Jason really helped walk me through the process of determining what a good price was for what I wanted. So far I am very satisfied with my purchase and with the knowledge I gained from Jason I feel ready for the next time I need to buy a car.

• Ms Jana Olney

Justin and Lenney made it a wonderfully pleasant experience to trade in my Buick Encore after only 10 months for a current year model. As a previous GM of Customer Service I truly appreciate their courtesy, friendliness and professionalism. They listen and really care about you as individuals and follow up after the sale is done, key to customer satisfaction and retention. I rate them a 10 out of 10! Michael at the desk and finance manager Dennis also deserve kudos. I don't hesitate to give GMC Honolulu the highest rating to friends. Mahalo, Jana Olney

• Awesome Day!!

Thank you to such an awesome associate, Tiana Johnson. We really wasn't set on getting a vehicle the day we went in to shop simply because of the prior run a rounds from other dealerships. But Tiana truly utilized her knowledge in sales to get us into a vehicle that we could certainly afford & be proud of owning. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you've done for us Tiana, WE ARE ETERNALLY GREATFUL.......WE certainly recommend shopping at Honolulu Buick GMC for your next vehicle AND ask for Tiana, she is the best & very hospitable in her dealings┬┐