Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen

(4.8) 108 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Love my VW!

The new VW facility is beautiful. The selection is great, ask for Angela directly! She made our buying process stress- free :). They have a repeat cus...tomer!

• Car Servering

Had a problem. Driving home after the service and wheel rotation, I had to return the next day to get the wheel adjusted because the wheel problem lig...ht came on and would not turn off.

• Teachert

Salesperson very personable, pleasant, and people-oriented in making the effort to come to a fair price for the me that I could afford. I thought tha...t the salesperson and manager negotiated with my needs in mind and came out with an acceptable and fair price for the lease of my 2018 Buick Encore. I'm very satisfied with the performance and amenities of my car.

• Buyer

Salesman was anxious to make it happen. Was disappointed when I could not stay that evening to wrap up the deal, as I had other plans already made and... could not change them. We arranged for me to come back on Saturday. However, I don't really think he believed I would come back. He was obliging but did not tell me that my last offer was not accepted. I learned that from the F&I mgr. Auto dealer sales people have a bad reputation for such things. I know you all train them to do these kinds of things all the time. I have stopped dealing with other dealerships over the years due to just this kind of thing. I have a suggestion: why not pre-qualify a customer in advance before trying to negotiate a deal? WE are all accustomed to this practice when buying expensive items from houses to furniture, business services and such things. Why not for cars. If you did that, you might just sell higher end cars to people who do not realize they could actually afford their dream vehicle.

• Great service

Great service, washing my truck is an outstanding benefit.

• EXCELLENCE

EXCELLENT SERVICE PROVIDED . FIRST TIME I'VE EVER BEEN THERE.

• Bought a car

Was notified I had a rebate toward a new car. So I went in to check on the offer and see if a new car was available for me to purchase.

• Dr. and Mrs. Bernauer

Only suggestion is to have washed my car better and to have vacuumed the car floors. ... However, I am grateful for what they did. The most wonderful part is that my salesman, John Paling, saw I was on the scedule and found me, bought me a diet coke, and visited with me. He checked my maintenance plan and advised me on the maintenance plan I inquired about. Love him! The Valet driver, Virg, was also adorable. She drove me to work and picked me up. She was charming and we shared our lives and chatted. Also good humor. I am so thrilled I bought 2 cars from this dealership. Makes me feel like family.

• Remote for a Chevy

These guys hooked me up! I had an emergency and no appointment. They took care of me and had me in and out in no time!

• Kevin higa

Judy and Norlan were very knowledgeable and helpful with my leasing experience! I will share my great service with other friends who are in the market...! Thanks for making my leasing experience superb!! Mahalo. Kevin higa

Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen