Waukesha's Best Used Cars

35 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 22, 2017

I have never been treated so well and so fairly when buying a used car. Dave really went above and beyond in taking care of issues that came up in the... first few months. I couldn't have asked for anything more, quick responses to my calls, repairs convenient to my schedule. Just excellent in every way. Amazed me.

June 20, 2017

Dave is a great guy and I have never had such an easy experience when buying a car. No bull just got to the point and sold me a car, didn't have to go... and ask the manager!

September 23, 2016

My husband and I applied at other car dealerships and were given a bunch of, "NO"s, but here at Waukesha's Best used cars, we finally got a big "YES".... We are now the proud owners of a new SUV and we have Benny and Dave to thank for this! If you have a difficult credit situtation or are in a bind of any sort, please visit them! They will work with you and find a solution so that you can drive a reliable vehicle. I am so happy that I came across their website, I honetly didn't think we would ever be given an opportunity to finance a new vehicle, but Benny worked it out! Thank you Dave and Benny for all your help! We will definitely send you referrals and look forward to keep working with you!

May 22, 2016

We just bought a truck and a car in the past few months and I have to say Benny and Dave (owner) did an outstanding job in steering us to the right vehicles... and have stood behind them 100%. We needed financing and Dave promised he would get us the best deal possible and he didn't disappoint. If your looking for a car or a truck and want an honest sales man ask for Benny, he will get you in the right vehicle. Waukesha's Best Used Cars ROCKS!!

February 8, 2016

We had a great experience. Benny seemed honest and was very friendly, he let us take our time without pressuring us in any direction. The whole process... went very smoothly and we are loving our 2005 Jeep Liberty. Keep up the great work!

January 29, 2016

Waukesha's Best Used Cars is the BEST!!!! I recently had some service repair work done on my vehicle. My vehicle suffered a complete engine failure, a... very complex situation. The dealer performing the maintenance service was Waukesha's Best Used Cars. This team under the leadership of Dave, went above and beyond all of my expectations. Customer service was outstanding. In most dealership situations, trust is a necessary element of the transaction. Because of my excellent experience, I would recommend that any one considering purchase of a used vehicle, make Waukeshas Best Used Cars your first choice. They have earned my respect and trust. The teams attention to detail and quality makes them 5 star in my book.

January 29, 2016

I recently had some service repair work done on my vehicle. My vehicle suffered a complete engine failure, a very complex situation. The dealer performing... the maintenance service was Waukesha's Best Used Cars. This team under the leadership of Dave, went above and beyond all of my expectations. Customer service was outstanding. In most dealership situations, trust is a necessary element of the transaction. Because of my excellent experience, I would recommend that any one considering purchase of a used vehicle, make Waukeshas Best Used Cars your first choice. They have earned my respect and trust. The teams attention to detail and quality makes them 5 star in my book.

January 27, 2016

Daughter was looking for a good used car on a limited budget. We spoke to both Dave and Benny. Really comfortable conversations. Never felt like they were... pressuring us. Daughter liked one car, but it was too much. Talking to Dave (owner) about this, he suggested another car (which was nice), but it had more miles. Dave was willing to come down in price and we bought the '01 Corolla with 76000 miles for a price my daughter could afford. As I was trying to teach my daughter a little about buying a car, Dave and Benny were really good at explaining things to her- something I doubt would happen elsewhere. I am thoroughly impressed with this facility and have already recommended it to others.By the way, they even assisted in arranging for financing-which was easier than going directly through our bank.

January 27, 2016

November 6, 2015

For those of you who have had a bad experience with used car salesmen, check out this place. Dave is a good guy and great businessman. He's a man of his... word and satisfaction is guaranteed

Thanks for the review Shane! It was also great dealing with you!