New 866-972-0311 Dealer Website
Used 866-970-2038 Email Dealer
Service 866-415-7967

Average based on 196 reviews
  • Fletcher Jones Service Dept is Top Notch

The service department at Fletcher Jones Audi is the best I've dealt with in all my years. Adam Hosko is friendly, knowledgeable and super professional. My A4 looked perfect after the great exterior detail job done by Adam's crew. Everything was done quickly and I was on my way in no time. I would recommend this service department to anyone I know. I bought my A4 from Brandon Dunne here and couldn't be more pleased with the way I've been treated. Thanks Fletcher Jones Audi.

• Good service

My experience with Audi is really pleasing. My dealer is very patient, polite, and caring.

• Great experience!

Went in with a 2014 Honda looking to potentially upgrade to a 2016 Audi. Was able to get an awesome vehicle at a good price with a reasonable down payment. Originally had been talking with Sam D. But he was busy when I arrived so I worked with Bill W. Bill took great care of me and even Sam checked in on me while he was working with his other clients. Both of them were great and helpful during All parts of the process.

• Service of 2013 A5

William Gonzalez has been taking care of my service since I purchased the car in 2012 and he has been wonderful! Everyone with whom I interacted throughout my service has been great. I LOVE your new location and it is not that far from your other location on Clark. The shuttle service is very much appreciated and your drivers are very friendly and timely. I love my car and I appreciate all of you!

• Nice shopping with you!

Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Omar. My Q3 is so pretty!

• Best shopping experience ever!

I just bought my Q5 at Fletcher, best car shopping experience in a long time. Terrance from the sales team did a great job making sure that I got what I wanted for the right prize. Excellent amenities during the whole time spend at their facilities

• Charles Thornton

Great experience with John D'Anca. Came back only because of him

Great experience with John D'Anca. Came back only because of him

• Fletcher Jones Is Great!!

The new facility is excellent. The service advisors were wonderful and very attentive. They made sure to keep communicating with me while I waited for the service to be completed. I was offered food and drinks while waiting.

• President

Excellent service and new facility is fantastic - great job.

Excellent service and new facility is fantastic - great job.

• Great job!

I was happy with the service. It was prompt . I would recommend this dealership to others