(4.8) 508 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

508 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fletcher Jones Audi from DealerRater.com
  • Fletcher Jones Service Dept is Top Notch

The service department at Fletcher Jones Audi is the best I've dealt with in all my years. Adam Hosko is friendly, knowledgeable and super professiona...l. My A4 looked perfect after the great exterior detail job done by Adam's crew. Everything was done quickly and I was on my way in no time. I would recommend this service department to anyone I know. I bought my A4 from Brandon Dunne here and couldn't be more pleased with the way I've been treated. Thanks Fletcher Jones Audi.

• Easy job but took some time

We discovered a leak on our garage floor, found out it was cooling fluid. Took it in right away, they had to order the part, somehow took two days and... then so late the third day we went the next day to pick it up. No loaners available but I guess I understand that when you don't book in advance!

• Service Rep

Service Representative, William Gonzalez was awesome! He went above and beyond. I would prefer working with him anytime I come in for service because ...he was friendly and professional.

• Every aspect of my purchase was a 10++++

There are not enough words to say what a wonderful experience I had purchasing my new Audi. You have a client for Life!! GM Dan Flood was the BEST! He... did exactly what he said he would do and more. He made what normally is a frustrating experience into a sheer joy! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a smooth, honest, respectful car purchase. Class Act/Top notch 10+

Overall Experience

• Quick and to the point.

The reps spent their time solving issues and making a deal. Place was comfortable and relaxing. I would recommend this dealership to others. Hopin...g service is the same experience.

Fletcher Jones Audi

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your positive feedback! I'll be following up with you within the week to s...ee if there's anything I can assist with. If you need to reach me in the meantime, my direct line is (312)628-4414. I'm looking forward to touching base with you. Enjoy your Audi! Best Regards, Claire Rocco Guest Experience Advisor

• Happy customer

I walked in expecting one vehicle after finding it online but was not happy with it. But Nolan my favorite salesman made me happy and found me somet...hing better. P.S. I didn't walk out of there having buyer remorse. LOVE MY CAR. #Allmine

Fletcher Jones Audi

Hi Taiwo, I'm thrilled to hear that Nolan exceeded your expectations and found you the car you're happy with. I'll reach out to you within the next d...ay to follow up on anything that you may need. Happy driving! Best Regards, Claire Rocco Guest Experience Advisor

• The very BEST car buying experience I have EVER had!!!

Amy Jo Russell worked sooo very hard in finding the EXACT vehicle we were looking for !!! Communication and professionalism was EXCELLENT. Will ALWAYS... come back

Overall Experience

• Excellence from all departments!

My salesperson, Channing, consistently has gone above and beyond to help me with my concerns. My service writer, Tony, was well informed about my veh...icle and gave me useful info about the operation of my very new car, and arranged for a repair manager to explain more about the car to me since it does operate differently than my prior Q5, I am very please with the concern of the repair shop staff. Thank you!

Overall Experience

• Our Family's best Car purchase Experience.

This was one of our best experience as it relates to purchasing a vehicle. From the dealership to the friendly personal staff. Our salesperson " A...my " was top notch . She made us feel very comfortable, she was very knowledgeable and very professional. I would highly recommend. Thank You for the warm and wonderful experience. Sincerely, Ed

Overall Experience

• They deliver what they promise

Great, friendly service. We knew what to expect. We replaced a cracked windshield which cannot be avoided in Chicago. We had pleasant shuttle servi...ce. Thank you.

1523 W North Ave Chicago, IL 60642