Average based on 34 reviews.
  • Awesome

Got a great feeling coming onto the lot, staff is easy to work with and the cars all had carfax and in great condition. Thank you!

Juan we hope you are enjoying your Kia Soul and look forward to seeing your friends and family when they are in need of a car! Quality Car Connection!

• Will put all the effort to help!!

I came in today to only look around and see my options. Having bad credit has stopped me from getting a car I want. Stephanie was very honest, friendly, and worked hard on not only my approval but getting me the car I wanted. She did not take no - thanks!

• Easy process, will work with you!!

Great experience, sales associate Stephanie went above and beyond for me. I will definitely be back to buy or refer friends and family to buy from Quality Car Connection.

• Needed a car! Did not turn me down!

Shopping for first car. The girls were polite and friendly, Stephanie helped me get my car!

• Great Service!

They were so friendly and helpful! Made us feel comfortable. Noemi is wonderful! Thank you, Stacey

• Awesome

Thank you so much for making car buying so easy. You guys are great.

Thank you so much for making car buying so easy. You guys are great.

• Great service!

Very helpful and friendly staff. Was helped by Jeff.

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you enjoy your Saturn for years to come.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Was helped by Jeff.

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you enjoy your Saturn for years to come.

• Great service!

I have purchase a car before with Jeff. Great guy, great service.

I have purchase a car before with Jeff. Great guy, great service.

Lane Family, Thank you again on your second purchases from us. It is Families like you that make us do what we do. Enjoy your Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab!

• Jeff is a great guy

I wouldn't go anywhere else. Jeff went out of his way to get me in a car. Very friendly.

Karey, thank you for the kind words about our staff. Quality Car Connection will do what ever it takes to get people in to a car. Enjoy your Ford Explorer! Wishing you many happy and safe miles!

• Friendly, knowledgable, fast

Great experience. Jeff was knowledgable, and got things taken cars of fast in my best interest.

Hope you enjoy your Ford Explorer as much as you did your Chevy S10. Thank you for putting your trust in us to sell you a SUV!