Winkel Family Automotive

Average based on 4 reviews
  • Best ever to buy & service

I just bought a 2008 Vue and love it. Winkel Family takes great care and strives to please all customers. This is my 3rd vehicle with them!

• no haggle no hassle policy

This was the Saturn Dealership Sales people were Great No pressure and good prices on cars like the say when we walk in no haggle no hassle policy prices were low compare to other similar online

• Porsche Purchase Experience

This is my first purchase over the internet of a used car, and I contacted many sellers both private and through dealers. I was nervous about purchasing a car I never saw, test drove, or sent to an actual Porsche mechanic. There were many doubts in my mind, and it is always hard to believe whether or not the truth is being told by the sales person. The difficult part is that you want to believe that the purchase is going to be what you expected and you don't want to purchase a lemon. This is especially for used cars where the warranty has run out. I did order a remote inspection, and the report turned out very good. My doubts were less, but still there. Well, I do have to say that after the car got delivered and I drove it around, the car is everything the sales person explained it to be. It met and exceeded my expectations. From the car to the delivery process and the careful driver who delivered the car. I will have to visit the dealership when I'm in the area for vacation or business travel, but this place must be doing something right to earn my trust like this. Winkel Family Automotive is a top notch dealership, and I would gladly do business with them again. If anyone is considering to buy a car from these guys, I would highly recommend it.

• Excellent Dealership!

This is my 5th car from the Winkle Family- and I love working with the staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and I never felt pressured. The staff rememebered my namethe next day I went in, and have done follow up phone calls. I would highly recommend this dealership!