4.5
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • REPEAT CUSTOMER

Bought an 04 Suburban from them a couple of years ago and then came back to trade up to an 08 Acadia. Excellent guys to work with. Personable and caring. Great selection of vehicle also. Will always contact them when searching for my next vehicle.

• Never rec'd contract; never answered phone

I called Hazem several times to retrieve copy of signed financing contract. He never answered the phone. I left several message and they were not returned. We did buy a good vehicle from Gold Cars. They got their money and washed their hands of us after that. I will never do business with this company or will never refer anyone to them.

• Cyrteous people, clean cars

I Drove all the way from Arkansas after checking viewing the car on line. it was as clean as I was told over the phone. no gimmicks nor pressure. great car, I love it. good people to work with.

• GOOD EXPERIENCE

bought a 2006 jetta, had a good experience! and the car was serviced and clean. golden provided financing thru a bank and it was a smooth experience.

• Golden is GREAT

I bought a car there and they were real nice and took there time and showed me several cars and helped me get financed too.

• over all great

they tried to get me financing and sure they did go the extra mile for me . great personale great car