New 877-438-5869 Dealer Website
Used 866-512-5788 Email Dealer
Service 877-207-1232

Average based on 126 reviews.
  • Best car buying experience ever!

Carol Bradley, Jake and the entire staff were fantastic! They treated us like family right from the start. Since I live approximately 3 hours from Baton Rouge, Ms. Carol helped me long distance before we ever came down. She is very attentive to details and made the buying experience a breeze. I would highly recommend Price-Leblanc to anyone looking for a good deal on a Lexus. Also, they don't forget you after the sale. I've called Ms. Carol a few times since my purchase and she's always ready to answer whatever questions I've had. Excellent customer service!

Best car buying experience ever - we're so happy to hear that! Charlotte, thank you for making the drive over to Price LeBlanc Lexus. Your recommendation means a lot. Welcome to the Price LeBlanc Lexus family!

• Second time buyer

I purchased my first Lexus in March 2016 and in August 2016 I lost it due to flooding. I went to dealerships to shop around for a new car and no one was interested in helping me when I disclosed that I was waiting for my car to be paid off by insurance. I went back to the Lexus dealership and I was greeted by Mr. Byron and he remembered me and was eager to help me. Once again my expectations were exceeded with the service I received.

Tymonique,thanks for the five stars! While we're sorry your Lexus was lost in the flooding, it's great to hear Byron exceeded expectations. Thanks for coming back to Price LeBlanc Lexus. We're happy to get you back on the road!

• LS Buyer

Thank you to Mike, Gwen, and Todd. It is always a pleasant experience to buy from Price Leblanc Lexus. Thank you.

We loved helping you find the perfect LS, Mary Ann! Thank you for the great feedback. We enjoyed having you at the dealership!

• Proud RC Owner

Chris Hill and Jake Robin alone with the Lexus team were very professional during my buying process. I highly recommended Price LeBlanc Lexus.

Your recommendation is the best compliment! Thanks for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge as your luxury dealership. Enjoy that RC!

• My first Lexus purchase

We love being a part of a customer's first Lexus purchase! Thank you for the great feedback. We loved having you at our Baton Rouge dealership!

Mindy my sales rep and Jake the tech expert were extremely helpful and friendly. They made sure all my questions were answered about the features on the car.

• Amazing experience!!

Great place, with great people. The easiest no hassle purchase of my life.

Dono - we love hearing you had an amazing experience with us! Thanks for coming in to Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge.

Great place, with great people. The easiest no hassle purchase of my life.

• New Car Buyer

We loved helping you find your first Lexus vehicle, Nicole! Thank you for the great feedback.

What a great buying experience. Dave and Gwen were supper friendly and knowledgeable about their cars. Thanks Dave for selling me my first Lexus! I love it!. Thanks Gwen for showing me how to work all the gadgets in the car! Best car buying experience I have ever had.

• Byron breard

Our salesman Mike was very knowledgable . The new car delivery by Jake was awesome.

Thank you for the great feedback, Byron! We loved having you at Price LeBlanc Lexus.

• New 2016 Vehicle

It's great to hear you had a positive experience with us! Thank you for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus as your luxury dealership in Baton Rouge!

Thanks Cliff for being friendly and informative. You were very patient and polite. You didn't try to hurry or be too pushy about making a sale. I appreciated the way you answered all questions and returned the phone call. Finally, Gwen was very knowledgeable about all accessories inside the vehicle. She too was polite and patient. She said that I was "funny!" I guess because I was somewhat overwhelmed with all the innovative technology that I will be required to learn in order to operate my new vehicle successfully!

• Certified car buyer

I really appreciate all the staff did to accomodate a smooth purchase and possession of our vehicle! Brandon, Gwen and Ricky were delightful! Another thanks to David Waters for all of his help in the repairs of my older Lexus!

Cynthia - thank you for the five stars! We'll be sure to pass along the praise to our team here. We loved having you at Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge!