• Proud RC Owner

Chris Hill and Jake Robin alone with the Lexus team were very professional during my buying process. I highly recommended Price LeBlanc Lexus.

Your recommendation is the best compliment! Thanks for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge as your luxury dealership. Enjoy that RC!

• Brenda

When I decide to purchase a new SUV...I want another Lexus and I plan to purchase it from Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge, LA. The Customer Service in all areas of the dealership is truly appreciated. It's a wonderful experience. Although my Lexus was purchased from another dealership I was still treated like royalty.

• RedCar

Chris Hill was the Best! He was very patient and understood my process to get the right color interior. He pulled up multiple cars side by side in the color I wanted to help me choose my interior color. The buying process was pleasant and efficient. Totally satisfied with our experience at Price Leblanc Lexus.

Sheila, we are glad to hear that Chris worked hard to find you the vehicle that was perfect for you. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to him and the rest of the team. Enjoy the ride!

• Great buying experience

Amy - we're so glad you car buying experience was an easy one! Huge thanks for making the trip over Price LeBlanc Lexus. We loved having you!

David Waters and the entire team at Price LeBlanc Lexus were professional and made our buying experience from Texas as easy as possible. Thank you for your time and making what can often be stressful smoother than expected.

• BUYER

We're glad to hear you had a good buying experience with us, Robert! Thanks for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge!

WAS A GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE. SALESMAN WAS MIKE SHEFFIELD. MIKE WAS VERY COURTEOUS & FRIENDLY TO ME AND MY WIFE. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DID HIS JOB FIRST CLASS.

• Purchased Lexus Certified RX350 Price Leblanc

We're glad to hear your RX350 purchase was a positive one. Thanks for the five stars!

Excellent dealership. Great service department. Bought lexus certified 2015 RX350. In great condition. Mike Sheffield excellent salesman. Satisfied with everything.

• Thanks!

Karla - we appreciate the great feedback! Thanks for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge.

Thanks for finding & taking care of the issue with my 2016 ES 360. Charley Richard is the best & made sure things worked out perfect with my loaner & delivery of my car back to me.

• RV 200 T - awesome vehicle. Awesome service

Thank you for coming to Price LeBlanc Lexus! We appreciate the five star review.

Jonathan Melilli was an awesome sales person. Very professional. Very courteous. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Great facility. Very knowledgeable IT staff to assist with vehicle familiarization. Thank you !!

• 5eaux4

Extremely happy about my purchase. Went in to purchase an NX F Sport but accidentally looked over to the RX 350 and the price was right.

We're glad to hear how happy you are about your purchase! Thank you for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus. Enjoy your RX 350!

• 2nd Time Lexus Purchaser

Thanks for choosing to purchase another Lexus! We enjoyed having you.

Great staff, great dealership! Thus is my second Lexus purchase after owning my IS250C for 7 years (which I still own). Rich Hill, the current sales manager is great - he sold me my first car. Chris Caldwell was my salesman this go round - he was good, not pushy at all which I would've hated. Gwen, the delivery consultant was super nice and helpful as well.

Thanks for choosing to purchase another Lexus! We enjoyed having you.