Love Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• GREAT DEAL FAST!

Great deal. Easy to deal with. 45 minutes in and out

Great deal. Easy to deal with. 45 minutes in and out

• Worst Service Department in Texas

Made an appointment 2 weeks out to take my truck in for AC service truck arrived at the facility Wednesday did not hear anything made contact Thursday they still had not worked on it. Made contact Thursday afternoon they were just pulling it in shop. Late Thursday afternoon was told there was an issue and dash would have to be removed "I told them this when I dropped it off". Friday truck did not get worked on was told I would be called Monday afternoon I had to call them. They had just started on truck. Finally had to call the manager of the service manager of the facility I dropped it off at to get any work facilitated. This facility is managed very poorly and I do not recommend taking any vehicle there for service.

• Do not even go here.

The salesman was nice because he wanted to sell. The service is lousy when the truck needs repairs. We bought a lemon. It has had at least $18,000 done in repairs. Love just did almost $6,000 in repairs this time, which was paid ahead before service and it still is not running right. It is an 80 mile trip to Alice. It cost $200 to get the truck there by wrecker. Picked the truck up on Friday and it was not running right. It is Tuesday and they say we have to leave it because too many are ahead of us. A $6,000 repair should not have to wait in line. This is a work truck and it is needed to get to our customers for service. Love does not care because I feel they do not know how to repair the truck. Lemons are unrepairable.

• Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tried to buy local.Dealers in area were not even close to the price I paid in S.A. Priced same equipped vehicle with no trade in.

• Joe .. Three Rivers TX

The sale person did a very good job, showed me the unit, I test drove it, worked out a deal in short order and all went well

• it was ok

i probably will not reuutrun and if i do, i will definently pick someone else to sell me my car. they did not want to give me much for my trade in. i asked about maybe trying to get a 2nd set of keys for the vehichle i purchased from them, and big surprise they never came through-

• Corpus location

I was in the market for a certain used vehicle. I could not get them to call me back with a trade in value and ended up buying a similar new vehicle from another dealer. When I went to pick up my trade in they verbally abused me like you would not believe (the general manager). I will never buy from them under any circumstances.

• No Where Else

could I find so many little deals and savings off the sales they already had. I personally had came in for their annual buy 1 get 1 free sale they have around Valentines day, but when I found an agreeable vehicle and starting the bargaining process, I ended up getting a TON more for my trade than expected and they worked with my down payment, which was a big deal for me at the time, just wanted to say I really appreciate the way they helped work with me and the experience I had there!

• Beware

They offered me 55% of Kelley Blue Book on my trade. I don't have time to play there games.

• Pleasently surprised

After doing my research online and contacting their internet manager for information, I was contacted promptly with a straightforward response to all the questions I needed and then he offered me a better deal than I hoped for going into the bargaining phase. No gimmicks, just great service and a quality car for myself.