Atlanta West Kia

151 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 14, 2018

I highly recommend Atlanta West Kia for sales and service. Across the board, all personnel are professional, thorough, and polite. They have earned a life-long... customer in me!

March 17, 2018

My sales associate was wonderful. She was informative about my car and extremely pleasant throughout my entire experience. Her customer service skills... were beyond exceptional.

• September 15, 2016

Best car-buying experience I've ever had. The sales person, Steve Hally was fantastic. Thornton Kia has all my future business.

February 24, 2018

Well what can I say about this company..... Best experience from beginning to end! Dina first off is an angel in all respects. She was like an old friend... I was just catching up with and she is the only reason for me going to this dealership. I felt from the moment I spoke with her that she was in it to help me not about money. I will always be appreciative and ever so greatful for all she did to change my life for the greater good! No words can express my feelings about my new friend. I have never in my life been treated like a friend or family by a dealership. Not once did I feel like they were all about the money. From beginning to end I was greeted by smiling faces and everyone seemed to love being there. No sale or amount of money can make that happen or even make it show to strangers walking in the doors its something that just shows in people. To all the folks who helped make a miracle and sheer blessing come to life for me and my 7 yr old daughter THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!! I would recommend coming to this dealership over any in the state of georgia. They aren't fake and aren't crooks they are real and it shows. You won't go wrong!

February 8, 2018

went great. great prices great deals definately worth your time. i would recomend anyone to buy a new car from here. ive tried at many other dealerships... and this was by far the best.

Thank you so much for the review, B.H! We appreciate you!

January 14, 2018

Our sales person Scott was great. Everyone we dealt with was very nice and knowledgeable. Would definitely go back. Look forward to dealing with them in... the future.

January 11, 2018

This is my second new car at this dealership. Steve sold me my 1st and 2nd car. I can trust him and he doesn’t pressure me into a decision. I will only... buy Kia cars and hope Steve will be around for my next vehicle.

November 21, 2017

Thanks Matt Awesome Job! appreciate all the help and quick service Troy

November 14, 2017

Great place to buy a car!!! My seller was was great!! His name is Steve Halley and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

October 16, 2017

I requested information on a car advertised online 3 times before someone followed up. They so graciously 'penciled me in,' for a test drive however the... person that I made an appointment with didn't even show. When I arrived to drive the car, it was filthy and not even washed in preparation for the test drive. After driving the car, the games began when the first sales quote that I was presented was full of added fees that the sales person could not explain what the fees were or why they were being added. He simply said, 'well...it just simply is what it is.' In addition to the fees, the trade in value of my car they provided wasn't even close to the Kelly Blue Book value range and the sales manager was would not even consider negotiating anything and could not be bothered to meet with me to discuss a deal. I was told 'it just simply isn't going to happen,' and they sent me on my way. Later that evening I received a follow up call from Kia where I shared my experience and I was told that someone from the dealership would reach out to me...which never happened. A day later I received a second request for feedback on the dealership in which I shared my experience and was told the GM would reach out to me...that too never happened. Seven days after my initial visit I reached out to my salesperson and asked if the car was still available and if there was any chance of negotiating a deal. He said yes they were ready and he came back to me with a price that was about $1,300 less than the original quote via the reduction/removal of those fees (mentioned above) that could not be explained to me earlier. Although the price had been reduced, I requested the sales person simply ask his sales manager if they would consider tinting the front two windows and/or replacing the tires (as they needed to be replaced.) The sales person said he would ask and follow back up with me and guess what...I never heard from him. The following day I called the dealership and was informed that my sales person literally quit that day. I requested to speak with a sales manager as I would like to follow up and make a deal. I was connected with Dennis and I have to say that I have NEVER been spoken to so rudely in all of my 39 years of life. Actual words from Dennis: "Quite frankly I hope you do not accept the deal we gave you...I would make more money if you didn't." "You either need to take this deal or find yourself another vehicle at another dealer." I have never met anyone in sales and service who treats their potential customers with as much disrespect and/or disregard as this dealership. Although it is a wonderful vehicle option for me, my search for a new car is ongoing as I cannot in good conscious give this dealership my business. WARNING: If you want to feel great about your car purchasing experience, this is not the dealership for you. However, if you enjoy being scolded and the thrill of playing the game...this just might be the perfect dealership for you. Just ask for Dennis…