Passport Toyota

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 192 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 10, 2018

Best Toyota dealership in the area! Got the best deal and all the features I was looking for! See Mr. Mike Davis for a truly exceptional experience. Highly... recommend!!

August 11, 2018

Excellent service given by Lamone Taylor, He is very knowledgeable of his work and I appreciate the service render that he gives whenever, I come for... services.

July 31, 2018

Bill Anderson help me purchase a new car! My truck is on its last leg and with no money for down payment for a new use car bill went above to help me... drive off with a new one on the same day! I was amazed! He is always my go 2 guy!

July 19, 2018

I am remiss for not writing before now, but traveled overseas shortly after the purchase of a new 2018 Toyota Yaris iA automobile from Passport Toyota... back on May 15th. I am 70 years of age and have purchased probably a dozen new cars over my lifetime, and some used cars as well. As I have never had great buying experience when approaching new car lots over the years, I decided to work a purchase via the web. I worked through two or three car buying services like Pentagon Federal Credit Union, and others, and about seven Toyota dealerships replied from Northern Virginia to Maryland. I do not waste people's time, nor do I like anyone to waste my time. I reviewed the replies and half of them wanted me to come in and discuss a purchase; versus giving me a price to start from. That smacked of a hard sales approach after I would have visited their lots. So no, I only interacted with those that gave me a price to work from. Bottom line is that Passport gave me the second lowest quotation, but was far and ahead of all the rest in customer service and professional follow up over their web based client e-mail system. At an early stage of negotiations, your Mr. Tom Hurley quoted me something, then had to come back and apologetically advise that he had misquoted on one point of his proposal. I could feel he was genuinely sincerely in his apology and his explanation made sense. But, he also advised that Passport Toyota would match any quotation, therefore I came in to see him. I have always been a fan of Toyota automobiles and had owned a Toyota Yaris sedan in Australia several years ago, so I knew that was the model I wanted. Also, it was ranked #2 in the subcompact category, was the safest in its class and it had some features that I preferred over the #1 ranked Honda. Quite frankly, you get so much more for your money on a Yaris iA than the other subcompact automobiles. Anyway, I showed him a written quotation from another Toyota dealership that was $1,000 less than Passport's quotation. He was quite surprised but took it to the overall sales manager and yes, they matched it! Anyway, we consummated the deal in less than an hour after I arrived on site. No gimmicks, out of line sales tactics or double speak. His sales associate that I started working with halfway through that first hour was your Mrs. Ruchell Rosimo. I found both Tom and Ruchelle very professional, customer oriented with no hard sell approach and very customer oriented. I would and will recommend them to anyone. Ruchell's after sales follow-up service was second to none. She stayed on top of everything and I got the car when it was promised. She did an excellent job in bird dogging your maintenance department for the requested add on's. I can't imagine any Toyota dealership in Northern Virginia or Maryland that can come close to your dealerships web based sales program; nor, a team as professional and customer oriented as Tom and Ruchell. If the rest of your sales team take the same approach to sales towards customer satisfaction, you will be in business for many years. Sometime at the end of this year, I will be purchasing a Toyota Camry and will come straight to Passport Toyota in an attempt to purchase one. Please pass along my sincere thanks to both Tom and Ruchell for such a positive new car purchase experience. Sincerely, Jeffrey A. Williams

July 17, 2018

Michael Davis it was great doing business with you...You are awesome! You have turned me into a Toyota owner. Your honesty, sincerity and customer service... was outstanding and refreshing. Keep up the great work!

July 2, 2018

This was my first car purchase, Maria my sales person. Went above and beyond to facilitate me with all facts and information. She reached out to insure... all was well at every step of the way. I would recommend Toyota passport suitland , excellent service.

June 29, 2018

I traded in my previous vehicle on June 6th at Passport Toyota, and my Salesperson was Rick Cypress Sr. Immediately, we hit it off and at tgat moment I... knew that my experience would be satisfying, if I left with a car or not. However, I left with a new vehicle. I ended up getting exactly what I wanted in a Saleperson, in the vehicle and in the deal. I must say that for any future purchases, they will be made at Paasport Toyota, and if Rick is still around, he will be my Salesperson. I recommend him and Passport Toyota for your new vehicle. The dealership is at the top of the class. I'm LOVIN' my new/used Lexus��!! Thank You Rick!!!

June 29, 2018

Best customer service ever. Ruchell Rosimo is excelent. If want a new car, contact her. She really knows about their cars and willing to do anything to... make the best deal for you.

June 27, 2018

Maria Marquez was an excellent salesperson. Everyone I interacted with provided superior service. I really enjoyed the car buying experience if that... is even possible. This dealership was recommenced to me by an employee of Pep Boys. Best advice ever.

June 15, 2018

Lamone Taylor made sure my car was in good working condition , he took care of all thing that needed to be repaired. my car runs much better. Thanks.