Briggs Dodge Ram of Topeka

(4.2) 39 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.2
  • Love my 2014 Dodge Avenger!!
    April 4, 2014

Our Salesman Craig was awesome! Still kinda shocked that I drove a 2014 Dodge Avenger when I started looking at used cars. Had no idea how affordable ...they really are! And the finance guys were terrific in getting us financed!!

• Sales Tactics
    October 21, 2017

I located a used truck through Autotrader that Briggs was offering for sale. I called Friday around 4:00 pm and scheduled an Appointment to view this ...vehicle Sat. Around 1:00 pm but most likely much earlier! Because of having an hour drive one way I sent a text before leaving to confirm that I was on my way aswell as to confirm the truck was still there. Received a return text saying have a safe drive and see you when you get here!!! Pulled up to the dealership and was greeted by a salesman, told him who I was and what I was there for and got the deer in the headlight look from him while he told me they sold the truck last night!!!¿¿ no call from the dealership reguarding the sale that night or this morning as I confirmed my leaving town what good did it do to make an appointment because of my distance?

• Horrible experience
    October 2, 2017

I bought a 2014 Dodge charger from briggs in 2014 i've never been late on a car payment I've never missed a car payment last week Briggs called me th...ree days in a row stating that I can get a upgrade on my vehicle. So my wife and I are going to try to trade our vehicles because they said to trade our vehicle and upgrade Long story short we didn't get it upgraded vehicle and briggs made broken promises safe to say my family will never shop at briggs again.

• terrible service for prospective buyer
    May 13, 2017

Went in to get a trade-in value done on my car and their tempted to sell a car without giving me the trade-in value of my car when asked what the valu...e was they said they would get it to me and it never showed up by the time I left the dealership

• Very Helpful Place
    April 6, 2017

The three guys at Briggs Dodge were very helpful. They got me into a car with a good rate and payments that fit my budget. They were very profession...al and understood what I was going through, in not wanting to have to go to a place where I was paying more on the interest rate instead of the the vehicle it self. I will always do my business with Briggs Dodge, and I will recommend others to experience their kindness and willingness to get into a vehicle.

• Truly VIP Treatment!
    January 18, 2017

Boyd Johnson and Shane Sommars went above and beyond to take care of us when we had a car emergency while in Topeka on vacation. We had less than 3 da...ys to replace a vehicle that "died" during our visit in Kansas. We were able to search the complete range of vehicles from all of their dealerships online to locate a vehicle. Once we discovered a Chevrolet Avalanche in Ft. Scott, they had the vehicle transported to Topeka within 24 hours. Because we weren't expecting to be shopping for a car or truck, we had no idea what was available. After test driving 4-5 vehicles, we focused on the Avalanche and it took less than an hour to get financing and complete the paperwork. They knew we had to buy something and instead of taking advantage of our situation they made it very easy to finalize the deal. They turned what had been a nightmare into a very satisfying transaction. Thank you!

• The Best
    December 29, 2016

Shane Sommers and Daniel Guebara are the best to deal with on any given day. We live in Arkansas and had a deal go bad with a local Dodge dealer (new... better than to go with the local but did for convenience). Emailed Shane and Daniel and within days they had what we needed at the price we needed and they even delivered it. We have been dealing with Briggs since 2012, have bought several vehicles from them and you can't get any better than Briggs. Always friendly and helpful. Love these guys.

• Very helpful
    November 1, 2016

Was browsing for a used car and they we're very helpful and friendly, would definitely refer friends and when ready to purchase i will definitely use ...them!!

• Topeka Briggs Dodge Service Department and Team
    October 20, 2016

Having recently (Oct. 2015) purchasing a 2015 Challenger I have nothing but great things to say about the entire Briggs Dodge Team and especially the ...Service Department and their Courteous and Professional help when ever I need them. I am completely sold on this staff and in awe of how good the service is and how reasonable the charges are. Michael Lasnoski Service Technician is Awesome and a Great example of the Professional Dodge Briggs Team.

• Love, Love, Love my 2016 Dodge Dart!
    October 3, 2016

The suspense to get a vehicle from this place was long and enduring but I knew it'd be a long process and patience was key. I have never owned anythin...g new or even a dart so to say the least, Customer Service was so unreal because every employee I seen that day looked professional and was respectful. They were courteous and had a lobby with snacks and such for the long wait. Towards the end they even sat with you in the car and talked about being there for us if we had any issues, questions, Oil changes, etc before we left. It's as if tears were going to roll down my eyes. I am still in shock that I thought I was in heaven from all the excitement of getting a car and I would defenitely recommend anyone going to Briggs Dodge and of course I'd do it again.

Briggs Dodge Ram of Topeka