• 2009 GMC ARCADIA / 2007 HONDA PILOT

I CAME TO BUY ONE CAR ENDED UP LEAVING WITH 2 CARS!!!! JIMMY HELPED ME WITH ALL THE FINANCING AND REGISTRATION. MY EXPERIENCE WAS REALLY GOOD. I RECOMMENDED THIS DEALER , THEY ARE REALLY HONEST.

• Advanced Auto Sales Tewksbury, Ma

Fast and easy process. Seller was very accommodating. Will recommend to friends.

• 2012 Chevy Traverse

I had been searching for a few weeks, and saw your business on Carsguru. Came in for a 2011 which was sold, and fell into a better deal. I can't thank Jimmy & Lee for making my purchase such a smooth and easy process. I am a lucky lady to have found this place & I love my new car. I would highly recommend this place . Thank you again. :)

• ford fusion

they have a good service i am so happy whit my new car i can reffered to everybody

• AWESOME SERVICE

Fast service and can register on the spot. Very nice and helpful. Recommend Highly

• Great service1

They were very useful helping buying a car. Staff was very friendly.

They were very useful helping buying a car. Staff was very friendly.

• buy two SUV on wed very happy, everyone is nice

very happy love my 2008 Buick Enclave and my 2003 Ford Explorer. Very nice people. Easy to deal with.

• Buying a use car

I had a great experince at "ADVANCE AUTO SALE" I definitly recommend them all the sale people where very helpful.

• 2008 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Despite how long it took to receive my car and get everything finalized Jimmy and his team were very helpful through out this experience of me buying a car through a dealership for the first time. Thanks jimmy for your service!

• 2008 BMW X3

We were needing something with good fuel economy and 4 wheel drive. Leandro researched the possibilities and showed to us the options that he had in his inventory. Leandro was very friendly, upfront and honest throughout the entire process. He was very professional, polite and worked with us to get the exact vehicle we wanted and that fit in our budget so my wife and I bought a used 2008 BMW X3 from Leandro at the Advanced Auto Sales. We had a very good buying experience at Advanced Auto Sales and would recommend that anyone wanting to buy a car or truck to check first with Leandro. He will take good care of you and won't be pushy or try to upsell you. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.