• Great Service

My husband and I both bought our cars from Jenkins and had such a wonderful experience! Representatives were so kind and helpful, and they are willing to work with you. They do not just try to sell you anything for any price. We highly recommend them!

• Best car-buying experience I've ever had

Can't praise this place enough. The car I got has run like a dream since I pulled it off the lot. Corey the salesman was never pushy, very pleasant, and helped me immensely while I was sorting out a bunch of loan hassles with my new bank. Professional, honest, and friendly.

• Best car-buying experience I've ever had

• Great experience!

i enjoyed my experience here. The guys at Jenkins were great. I would definitely recommend Jenkins.

• great serviceI

i HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE THAT NEEDS A NEW OR USED CAR TO COME TO JENKINS AND TALK TO JOEL HAMBLIN

• Awesome experience!

A friend recommended me to the dealership, was very impressed with the customer service. Painless experience.Found a great car at a price that fit my budget perfectly.

• HONEST dealer with an EXCELLENT customer service

My sales person was Joel H. Very honest and superior customer service. If I ever need another car - I will for sure contact this dealer first.

• Outstanding Customer Service

The Staff Worked very hard to get things the way i wanted them!! Very satisfied with my buying experience.

• Friendly service

Very friendly place to buy a car. I am very pleased on the deal on my new car! Thanks so much Jenkins Auto Mart for your superior service and making me feel at home.

• Great Customer Service!

Great service and follow through. Dealer did what they said they would do for us!