• Great service from Nefty

Nefty and his manager made the process quick and easy. Excellent customer service and support.

• New car lease

We received the best service in helping us lease our new car. Our salesman assisted us to get the car that best fit our needs.

• Oil Change

I was in for an oil change. Started early, finished early. Nice job.

I was in for an oil change. Started early, finished early. Nice job.

Steven, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

• Car service

Love this place. I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

Love this place. I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

• Repairs

I was treated well from the moment of arrival. My truck was processed and repaired in little over an hour. I am very pleased with outcome of my visit. Thank you.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Ginger! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Cole Ford Coldwater

Love the people at Coldwater garage. They are kind and flexible and willing G to work with you.

• Purchasing Preowned

Cole gave me a great price on my vehicle purchase....very fair and straight forward. I was pleased with my trade in value. They allowed me to take the new vehicle to my mechanic before finalizing the purchase and were extremely easy to work with.

• Easy car buying experience

This is the 3rd vehicle my family has purchased from this dealer. Always an easy experience. All of my questions were answered quickly. Drove off with my new fusion in less than an hour.

• Helpful and Honest

I worked with Kim to purchase my 2012 Honda Crosstour. She was very friendly and helpful. The vehicle is very clean, well maintained and in good working condition. Three minor issues were observed prior to signing and the dealership resolved two of these issues at no cost (windshield washer lines frozen solid and hood props not functioning) The remaining problem was a light bulb out behind one of the climate control buttons. They were honest and said that being a Ford dealership they were not able to handle that repair (since it is a Honda car). We are making this repair on our own. We were able to secure financing at an excellent rate. The only part of the buying process that we weren't overly pleased with is that my credit application was submitted to either 2 or 3 different lenders, after we had requested that it only be submitted once, and to the lender who offered the best rates. having a very high credit score we did not feel it was necessary to share our information with multiple lenders... I expect loads of prescreened credit offers and other junk mail from those lenders in the near future now. The finance manager was apologetic and explained that the salesperson did not inform him of our request prior to him submitting the application. Also, we were there on a Saturday and at that time I believe there was only one person working in finance. I am not sure if this is typical for a Saturday but due to this we actually were not able to sign for the loan until Monday (finance manager was working with another customer and did not finish until after the lenders had closed so although I was approved they did not have the terms finalized and could not draw up paperwork) Everyone I encountered at the dealership was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this dealer to my friends but I would advise that you communicate clearly with the salesperson and verify that they notify the finance department of your desires as far as financing is concerned. Eric and Erwin were both very pleasant to do business with. Love my car :) Will do business again with Cole in the future.

• Outstanding Sales Staff

Outstanding sales staff met my wife and I at the door with a smile and hand shake. They had our new truck shined up and waiting for us, paperwork was in order and complete, finance department was efficient and clear cut. Cole Ford was definitely worth the 2 hour drive from southeastern Michigan to buy a truck from. I will be back