2.9

Thank you Jonathan you 're excelente person for all you done

Thank you for your time and business! Come back and see us again soon!

Thank you Jonathan you 're excelente person for all you done

Thank you for your time and business! Come back and see us again soon!

• Great service!

I’m currently working with Aaron Moreno and he’s absolutely wonderful! They have earned a lifetime customer!

Sheena, Thank you for the kind words and rating! we appreciate your time and thanks for choosing us!

• Jack Manninger

Salesperson was pleasant....but when my offer for car was made all hell broke lose. After three different "sales managers" (high pressure ) tried to get me to pay above average prices . I felt sorry for my sales rep. he seem to be a up standing person

• Review

Great costumer service and good facilities, if your looking for someone who is bilingual Ask for Vanessa Kelly she's amazing. Thanks Vanessa!

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Great sales help

austin was very helpful and does a great job of calling and texting and emailing you did not buy a car but happy to come back to them anytime

• Not a Good Experience

Peoria Ford responded to my previous review asking me to call their customer relations director. I did so. If I could go lower than one star, I would.

• Terrible dealership

No customer service.. no trained staff.. no communication

No customer service.. no trained staff.. no communication

• I Feel Like I was Mislead

Jake in internet sales returned a call I'd left earlier in the day. After explaining to Jake that I wasn't keen on driving all of the way out to Peoria unless they could make me a great deal. I let him know what I was looking for and what I needed in order to make a purchase a possibility. Jake assured me that they could make it happen and asked me to give them a chance. Sounded like he really might be able to make me a deal so I made the trip over. I was met by Wade. Great guy. I reiterated what I told Jake on the phone and Wade went right to work trying to get me a great deal on a truck. I gave Wade a stock number I found online. Wade and I went through the process and started to work the numbers. Wade came back with a price higher than the price posted online. I asked him about it and he went back to his Sales Manager to check. After several attempts, it seemed like a deal couldn't be reached, I asked for my keys so I could head home and Wade's SM, Mike, asked me for five minutes to see if he could make the numbers work. I agreed. A few minutes later he came back out with the "deal". The SM didn't really make any adjustments to the price, instead came out to tell me why the original price was the best deal. I didn't feel the same way so I told the SM that it unfortunately wouldn't work for me. I let him know that I enjoyed working with Wade, who was great but that I just couldn't make it work. His response to my attempt to leave was to tell me that if I really appreciated Wade's time, that I'd reward him with the sale. This upset me. I'm not going to overextend myself just so Peoria Ford could make a sale, no matter how much I like the guys I'm working with. I was offended. After that, I couldn't wait to leave. I was ready to buy that truck from Wade but rather than make an attempt to make the deal feasible for me, I was made to feel bad because I couldn't make the "deal" that the GSM put together for me work. I hear all the time on the radio about Pat Hickey and Peoria Ford going above and beyond for their customers. Sadly that was not my experience. I enjoyed working with Wade. I'd recommend him as a salesperson, but at this point, I would have a difficult time making the trip out there again to give Peoria Ford another shot at my business after this experience.

Please know that it is always our mission to provide the best service to every customer, and we are very sorry to hear we fell short of that on your recent visit with us. We would like to speak with you about your experience so at your earliest convenience please reach out to our Customer Relations Director, Beverly Woodhull, at 623-977-8888. Thank you.

• Not a Good Experience

Newly listed vehicle posted. I called ahead to confirm that it was available. Drove over an hour. The salesman looked around for a while for the vehicle and then informed me that they had already sold it. I left and called them again to see what they would say about its status. Was again told that it was available for me to come down and look at it. I told the person on the phone that I was just there and was told that it was sold. He informed me that it was not, but would research why the other salesman couldn't find it and "call me right back". I never got a call back. Eventually hit the road again for my hour drive home. These folks wasted over three hours of my time.

Bsr8611, Thank you for your review. Our team prides ourselves on providing professional and customer focused service and we're concerned about what you mentioned here and want to investigate this further. Would you please reach out to our Customer Relations Director, Beverly Woodhull, at 623-977-8888 so we can get some additional information about what transpired during your visit? Thank you

• Shopping for a new Car

Guys there were great, even though i didnt end up going with the option there, they were respectful and answered all the questions I had.

Thanks for the kind words, Brian!

Thanks for the kind words, Brian!