This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great, Friendly Service

I have purchased vehicles at KRG and had my cars serviced there for a couple of years. Recently our Volvo had some maintenance issues that needed to be addressed. My options were spelled out by service manager Brian and owner Kevin Georgantas. They were honest with costs as well as an option B. Our car is running fine. Technician Mike did a great job. I can not thank them all enough. They were wonderful and I highly recommend KRG Motorsports.

• Best Used Car Experience Ever!

I have been buying used cars for myself for over 20 years now. I have had all sorts of experiences from really good to really poor. Some of the situations come with the territory of buying used and some are just the typical stereotypical used car salesman! I have to say this is the first time I have purchased a used vehicle from KRG's in Goffstown NH and the experience was the best I have had so far in all my years of purchasing! From the moment I pulled on the lot I was greeted in a very non-attack mode fashion, and offered a cup of coffee. I explained my situation and what it was I was looking for and although they did not have it in stock my info was taken for follow up. I was called by Kevin, the manager three days later and he informed me he just picked one up and he felt it was in my price range and exactly what I wanted! We set up a appointment for that Sunday morning and he actually did on a day that they are closed! The car was exactly what I wanted for my 17 year old daughter and I had to have it! Kevin made the buying experience pleasant and although I didn't get the price I wanted he threw in a free oil change and her next inspection sticker! Besides that she picked up a nail in her tire a day after the purchase and he took care of it that day on the spot at a fraction of the price that the big competitors would have charged me! So this sale has been solid across the board from the very first minute we approached the dealership. Although they are out there a bit on Rt. 114 and on the smaller size of most, they come with a A rating from me and my family!