New 888-451-5214 Dealer Website
Used 888-342-9686 Email Dealer
Service 888-380-4624

169 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Harrisonburg Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Escape service recall

Things were explained nicely by Roger Cook and the car was well taken care of, A checklist was done also.I liked that!

Teddy, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Harrisonburg Ford!

• Best around

I always have a great vehicle service experience when I go for my oil changes and the customer service is fantastic. My sales rep always comes and checks on me when I am there, sends an email or calls me to check on how I'm doing with my Fusion. They're the best around!

• Professional service

very great service. The person who gave me the ride is so nice and friendly.

Yuyi Wang, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you!

very great service. The person who gave me the ride is so nice and friendly.

• Great people to deal with!
    December 20, 2016

Calvin Edwards was very pleasant and helpful. He helped me find the right car for my family and budget. Calvin is very personable and nice to deal with. Jim in Finance was very thorough in explaining all the warranty options, and was also very personable and friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

• Harrisonburg ford

Great good best friendy helpful ofdsgnvfdxvbuicsvcrvmhf. Hf

Great good best friendy helpful ofdsgnvfdxvbuicsvcrvmhf. Hf

• Beware
    November 22, 2016

College students BEWARE! The service depart made expensive repairs that didn't solve the problem with my 2013 Ford Focus. In fact they refused to perform Ford factory recall warranty work. I had to take my Ford to another Ford dealer to have repairs made which fixed my original problem. The general manager will not return my calls. The Harrisonburg Ford website welcomes visitors to call or email the owners, but does not give contact info. I asked for contact info from 3 different people at the dealership and none would give out a contact number or take a message for the owners. I will NEVER do business at this dealership again.

• Poor Service

• Honest
    November 21, 2016

Dave has been there for my family over the last several car purchases. He has sold us 2 trucks and a car and helped us when my son purchased his truck. He has always been honest and helpful. He helped my daughter when she purchased her first vehicle. I felt like he treated them just like he would have treated his own children. He has rescued me when my wife and I were helping my daughter move into her apartment and I locked myself out of my truck. Thanks Dave

• Harrisonburg Ford

Very smooth experience getting truck serviced. Plan to return.

Very smooth experience getting truck serviced. Plan to return.

• Lewis Tamkin

Expect outstanding Customer Service when I go to Harrisonburg Ford - where I purchased my car. My recent visit lived up to my expectations. Good Job!