• Excellent, Professional Staff

The friendly and professional staff make it an easy and fast in and out at the service dept. Very informative.

• Great service

The staff was very pleasant and the facility was very clean. Best experience hands down. Will recommend to everyone I know

• Great service , friendly staff, clean facility

Friendly, courtesy, on time, goes above and beyond to make customers comfortable during their service or purchase. Myron is excellent.

• Excellent Customer Service

What I liked about my experience was that I was treated like a person. Heather kept me up-to-date on the entire buying process.

• Great service

Easy to deal with Myron in byron. Did not have any problems at all. He did everything that I ask for to get the deal done.

• Great service

This dealership gets you in and out fast with friendly service. I had a bad experience at another dealer and was so happy to find Jeff Smith would do my warranty work with no questions.

• Wonderful Service!

We received excellent customer service. The team worked diligently to ensure that we left with the best deal on the vehicle of our choice. We truly enjoyed working with the Jeff Smith Chevrolet team!

• Great Service Department

Got me in quick for a oil change and tire rotation, then corrected a recall notice on the spot. Very easy to work with and did a great job. Very professional service department.

• Young Family

Austin Harris is the best service advisor, he is always professional and knowledgeable. This is the only place we will take our cars!

• Experience with Jeff Smith Chevrolet

I recently visited the service department and Peter was prompt also attentive to my vehicle. My salesperson, AJ, not only made my car buying experience exceptional, but he even followed up on me to make sure I was okay while I waited. Exceptional service and my dealership for life!