New 877-332-3657
Used 877-332-3657 Email Dealer

Average based on 84 reviews.
  • Great Purchase Experience

We had a great purchasing experience. Jorge our salesperson couldn't have been nicer. Would definitely recommend Jorge and the dealership to our friends and family.

• Excellent Experience!

My salesperson, Carlos Martinez at Kendall Hyundai was incredible! He went way above and beyond to make me happy. I love my Genesis and will be referring everyone his way

• Nice sales staff

Edwin and Michael were very helpful during the buying process. I didn't feel any pressure from the sales staff. I really enjoyed the buying process. Thanks,

• Great Service

Great job....evertime I take my car here for service never a long wai, especially when I have appointments.

• flat tire replacement

Raul in service was friendly, courteous & efficient in taking care of my car's flat tire. He was prompt in informing me of the problem and after the replacement tire was installed. The waiting area could use some updating.

• Service

Took auto for service and it was quick and professional , I would continue to go back to service department , mr Damuan was very friendly and professional and knowledgable

• Hundai

Great service , and great sales man who help you leave happy with a smile .

Great service , and great sales man who help you leave happy with a smile .

• Great customer service

Friendly customer service, good waiting accommodations. Waiting time not too long. Good coffee and clean bathrooms.

• Great service!!

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation, only took about 20 minutes. Have no complain about the service or waiting time. Thank you Hyundai! I'm extremely please knowing my car is in good hands.

• Service

The service rep was absolutely delightful and brilliant!!!! He was so very well informed. Very very helpful!