Hobbs Automotive

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 24 reviews

• September 28, 2016

I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle. I had a fantastic experience from the initial financing request... that I submitted through purchasing the vehicle. All with absolutely ZERO pressure. Their finance manager Julie was incredibly nice, helping with every step of the process, answering every question along the way, and responding to my calls and emails in a timely fashion. The Toyota Celica I purchased from them is in great condition, aside from a few small cosmetic issues that come with the territory on a car that's 13 years old. The Carfax was posted on their site, and I was given a copy upon purchase. The vehicle runs beautifully, belying it's age and 170,000+ miles. The car was priced under Book value so even with financing, by the time I've paid in full, I'll really have only paid cash value, all while having the opportunity to rebuild my credit(which is FAR less than perfect). I'd say I'd got a steal, but that's only because it's nearly impossible these days to find a business that conducts fair/mutually beneficial business. I believe that they understand that being a successful business isn't JUST about the bottom line, and by being fair and friendly, while still selling a quality product, promotes satisfied customers that will likely return in the future, and recommend the business to friends/family. I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience, and will make them the first stop in the future when the time comes to look for another vehicle.

May 9, 2017

Thanks Frank and Julie. Your follow up and concern after the sale is some thing my wife and I have never experienced after purchasing a vehicle. Glad... We looked a little further than planned for the truck. Well worth it. We will recommend you to friends and family.

Hi Norm & Diane!! Thank you for your kind words. We certainly appreciate the business, and look forward to seeing you in the future. We love to se...nd $100 Cash referral fees , so please tell your friends and family to mention your name. So glad you are happy with your purchase, and Thank you very much. General Manager Julie Hobbs on behalf of Frank and I.

December 20, 2016

09 vw rabbit 09 BMW x3 both vehicles have been running fine and trouble free . the buying process was painless . not to mention the family that ru...ns the business are super nice and very accommodating . definitely recommend this dealer in fact I'll be back .

September 11, 2016

Loved the people at Hobbs! The women who sold me my rav 4 was so nice! I love my car!

April 30, 2016

My wife and I were very pleased with the purchase of the 1998 Volvo S90 which was purchased for our daughter Julie. The owners Frank and his daughter ...were both very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The dealership appearance was very clean and appeared organized. I would gladly deal with this car dealer again if the need arises.

Thank you David for your Positive feedback! We truly appreciate it. It was our pleasure working with you. This was truly a unique and nice car, and ...you were so nice to work with. I do hope to see you back someday. My father has been here for 30 years, and I plan continue his hard earned legacy. Best Regards... Julie & Frank

April 26, 2016

I went to look at a very inexpensive car on the lot, and they gave me the full story as far as they knew about the history of the vehicle. Upon invest...igation, I found them to be refreshingly honest and straight forward for a Used Car Dealership and I would readily recommend them to anybody.

Thank you John for your Review! We truly appreciate the time you took to write this! I hope you'll come back in and see us. From all of us at Hobbs,... our sincerest Thanks!

December 6, 2015

While looking for a good Winter SUV for my wife, we decided to stop in and see what Hobbs had available. They had just received a nice Honda CRV with ...a 6 page Carfax report showing all scheduled maintenance by the original dealer. This was exactly what we were looking for. My wife was very interested in a BMW X3 they had and we test drove that as well. A bit more than what we wanted to spend and there was no pressure to up sell us on something out of our price range. Everyone was nice to talk with and helpful. We felt we got a very fair price on this used vehicle and we told to bring it in should we have any problems as they provide service for customers only. I asked about extended service plans and they do offer a 3rd party offering, due to the Carfax report and reliability of the Honda, I decided to not purchase one. Again, no pressure, more informative. I would not hesitate going back to Hobbs when I need another vehicle.

Thank you Laurie and Patrick for the nice comments. We are so appreciative that you took the time to write this. It was our pleasure working with you.... We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you so much! Frank and Julie Hobbs

September 2, 2015

No frills used car dealer but delivered all we asked for; a fair price, no stress buying experience. They were able to do service that day to fix seve...ral minor issues our mechanic found and we drove it home that day. It was a pleasure dealing with Julie (finance) and John (sales).

We are so glad you are Happy with your purchase, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate it! Best Regards The Hobbs Fam...ily

August 29, 2015

service was great, and the dealer was really helpful with everything in was looking for. i really like the car i bought and i would recommend it anyon...e out there who's finding a car to buy.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the time you took to send this. We hope to do business in the Future! Best Regards The Hobbs Family

August 21, 2015

We were in the market for two used cars for our two daughters and were hoping to find them both at the same dealership. We were very happy when Hobbs ...had two vehicles that were to the liking of our "picky" daughters! We ended up buying a beautiful 2008 VW Beetle and a 2008 Scion, both of which were in great condition. John and Julie took great care of us and allowed us to take both vehicles to our mechanic for inspection (which both passed with flying colors), and both stayed at the office late to close the deal with us. They were also willing to take care of any small issues that needed to be addressed. Thank you to the Hobbs staff, and I will definitely be referring anyone I know to your dealership!

Thank you for your Feedback!! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!