Call This Dealer

Used

4.0
  • 1995 jeep

was a little put out with the contact when asking about the price was a curt answer back

We don't feel this is a justified complaint. "Raider Nation", whoever he is, was miffed that we wouldn't give him a lower price on our already-priced-...cheap 95 Wrangler. Carscom should not accept this kind of complaint, where no visit and no transaction took place.

• Machinist

Mr. Padget was pleasant and accommodating. Overall customer service was remarkable!!!

• Very cordial business atmosphere

I had made Mr. Padgett an offer over the phone contingent upon the described condition of the vehicle. Drove 100 optimistic miles with all intentions ...of purchasing car if adequately described which it was. Other than an oily engine everything was ok. Mr. Padgett stayed beyond normal working hours as he said he would, answered all questions i believe honestly and bought the vehicle. Highly recommend. Good buying experience. Now if only the car only contains the same integrity as the seller. TB Harrodsburg, Ky

• 1st class cars, very reasonable price is there

I searched for quite awhile until I found a car that stood out from the crowd. The cars are carefully chosen at Vintage Motors. I found no better va...lues on any lot. Mr. Padget is a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Vintage Sales.

• Lois M. Smith

My experience with Vintage Sales was very pleasant. I did not, however, purchase my car from them. I found a vehicle that was more to my liking in Lex...ington, KY.

• Good communication but no sale.

They did not answer my email (no cars.com dealer has answered any of my emails yet) but the owner did return my phone call the following morning. A sa...le was pending on the car I was interested in; he had a small deposit and did not want to renege on that deal, hence the good customer service rating. He offered to call back the following Monday if the deal fell through. He did not so I can only assume everything worked out for the other buyer. I will check "recommend this dealer" below but that's based off the way he treated the first buyer, not me. I would have no qualms at this point about doing business with him if he had a car I wanted.

Vintage Sales