Boucher Cadillac of Waukesha

36 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 5, 2019

As a long time BMW owner, I look back now and am still surprised that we did this. With that said, I could not be happier. We would never have invested... in a new 2019 Escalade without Bryanna?s patient, strategic approach to our vehicle replacement decision. After many visits, conversations, test drives, and questions, and then more questions, she helped us clarify our ultimate goal, and found the perfect fit. We don?t invest in a lot of vehicles, but when we do, we have never regretted reaching for the high-end of the market. I am very impressed with, and now very proud to drive, a Cadillac. This is one amazing machine. Pure excellence. And American made. Every time I open the door ...it just feels great. Thank you.

April 2, 2019

I chose your dealership because I had a trim piece on the drivers side back door come loose. These had been addressed once before shortly after I purchased... the vehicle new in a recall. Now this one came loose again. The dealership was not able to repair this and wanted me to spend $180.00 on the part. The Service advisor told me this issue was never part of a recall which I know is totally false since I had this repair done before. By the time he told me this I was already in to the day 2 hours waiting to get my oil changed and my tires rotated for a cost of nearly $100.00 which is ridiculous. The service advisor was frankly not very personable and seemed to act like interacting with me was somehow an interference to his day.

Michael, Thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to perform maintenance on your Cadillac. While synthetic oil can be costly, we do offer comp...etitively priced oil changes compared to other dealerships and maintenance facilities. We have also contacted Cadillac and they confirmed there was never a recall on your vehicle's molding, which is why we offered to repair this part at cost. However, we do pride ourselves in timely and friendly service, and it's disheartening to learn you received neither. Please contact our Service Manager Matt Luchini at 262-754-9600 at your earliest convenience to discuss the situation. We hope to hear from you soon.

• April 10, 2014

I was in the search for a used car, i wish i would have found the perfect one there and bought from these guys. everyone that i worked with was so friendly.... I even felt like i became friends with one of the girls who went above and beyond to try and find me what i wanted. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I can, and never forget the way they made me feel. Tarah and Tony, great people and i highly recommend them

March 6, 2019

Always exceptional service! Gary in the service department is great!!

November 12, 2018

John in Green Bay 11/13/2018 Reason For Visit Sales (New) "Simply the best!" Keep coming back for more- Love Cadillac's and Boucher Cadillac Waukesha... is excellent. Just purchased a new XT5 from Boucher Waukesha. Mr Kemp and his sales team ensure a fantastic customer experience! Thoughts that come to mind- knowledgeable, professional, fair, competitive, and consistently meets or exceeds expectations. Skylar Rauls is exceptional in his sales approach, product knowledge, and personal skills. I'd highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market for a vehicle. 5 star dealer! Customer Service Quality of Work Friendliness Pricing Overall Experience

September 27, 2018

Need to cool for a week before I am write this. Went in for my oil change and tire rotation, brake inspection, wash etc. I knew I had a small screw... in one of the tires, which I forgot to tell them about it. My wife asked me when I got home, if they fixed the tire , said I forgot to tell them, so I looked at the tire. Guess what? they didn't find it, because they didn't rotate the tires, or inspect the brakes, the tire was on the car on the same axle. How did that happen? I guess because they didn't do the rotation. No wash this time either. Guess I will need to find someone I can trust, so this is the last time I am going there. Just how did I know they did all the previous work I had done there? VERY DISAPOINTING, EXPECTED BETTER FROM BOUCHER.

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize we were not able to give you better service. We'd like to rectify the situation, but are unable to find your... information in our system. Please contact our Service Manager Matt Luchini at (262)754-9600 to discuss the situation. Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope to hear from you soon.

July 13, 2018

Awful service-don’t even answer their phone. I have called 2 different times with problems with my Cadillac gear shift. Just voicemail at the service center.... No one has called me back!! I am going to try Crest Cadillac

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We strive to provide a high level of service that suits each customer, so ...it's disheartening to hear about your recent experience. Reviews such as yours help us determine what can be worked on at the dealership. Please contact our Service Manager Matthew Luchini at 262-754-9600 to discuss the matter further. Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope we can find a resolution soon.

June 29, 2018

I'd like to thank Joe for the great help buying my first ever Cadillac the experience was so simple with no pressure to buy I will reccomend them to my... friends

February 8, 2018

I worked with Bryanna Wade and she was the BEST car sales person I every worked with during the past 40+ years when buying Chevys and Cadillacs. She... listened to what I wanted, not what was the HOT car to sell that month. She helped me through the process to decide if I should purchase my leased 2016 ATS or buy a new 2018 ATS. She was very knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. I will locate her when I need to buy a new car.

May 17, 2017

We returned last week to purchase our 2nd Cadillac from Boucher Waukesha. We traveled from Madison (again) to buy here, as we feel the dealership is far... superior over our local Cadillac dealership. The staff are more down to earth and less "sales-man-y", which is very important to us when we are purchasing anything. We have had nothing but great experiences with Jim Z., our super-salesman, and also the other staff. We feel welcomed always when we stop in and we will be back in the future for our 4th Cadillac. We will not shop anywhere else, and we will only stop in when Jim Z. is working! =) (everyone else is fine, but when you find your sales person, you find your sales person!)