Boucher Cadillac of Waukesha

• Awesome customer service

I was in the search for a used car, i wish i would have found the perfect one there and bought from these guys. everyone that i worked with was so friendly. I even felt like i became friends with one of the girls who went above and beyond to try and find me what i wanted. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I can, and never forget the way they made me feel. Tarah and Tony, great people and i highly recommend them

• The only place to buy a used (or new) Cadillac!

We returned last week to purchase our 2nd Cadillac from Boucher Waukesha. We traveled from Madison (again) to buy here, as we feel the dealership is far superior over our local Cadillac dealership. The staff are more down to earth and less "sales-man-y", which is very important to us when we are purchasing anything. We have had nothing but great experiences with Jim Z., our super-salesman, and also the other staff. We feel welcomed always when we stop in and we will be back in the future for our 4th Cadillac. We will not shop anywhere else, and we will only stop in when Jim Z. is working! =) (everyone else is fine, but when you find your sales person, you find your sales person!)

• Late Shopper

It was late on a Saturday night when my 2 year old son and I came into Boucher Cadillac just before close. We had been out looking for a vehicle since 9:30 that morning. We were both very tired. This was my last stop before I would go home. I approached a man who didn't see us come because they were getting ready to close. He said, "Hi my name is Joe. How can I help you?" I said, "Look, I need a car to get to work. He listened to what I wanted to pay and what I needed. By Tuesday, I was driving a car that fit my budget, is the right size and has a sleek look. Joe and his staff came together to work diligently and quickly to meet my needs. They treated me with so much respect and care that I would recommend anyone to visit them. Visit them and see for yourself. A+ service!!! Thanks for listening Joe

• Trusted Partner!

I would HIGHLY recommend Boucher Cadillac to ANYONE looking for a car! See Devon, she is a great sales advisor.

• Great service

it was a pleasant experience. Very friendly Staff.

it was a pleasant experience. Very friendly Staff.

• Buy and service here

friendly people and easy to work with, would buy from them again for the service.

• Fantastic facilities

the dealership people are wonderful. They really take car of my needs.

the dealership people are wonderful. They really take car of my needs.

• Worth the visit

Dealer always takes care of my service needs quickly while I wait in a comfortable environment.

• Great facility, great people

they do a good job of treating people as individuals and they sell the Cadillac lifestyle.

• Fantastic service

Very professional and the customer service is exceptional.

Very professional and the customer service is exceptional.