• great and courteous dealership

the entire staff went out of their way to help me with my purchase esp. the salesman mr. bob balmoos i know i'll be back when i purchase another car

So happy to make your experience with us a memorable one . Congrats on your new car

• AMAZING experience

Purchased a vehicle today and I had the best experience. Everyone says car buying is stressful, but when you have a salesman like Ronald Polanco, it is not only easy but a pleasure! He makes sure you are happy with what you are getting, has so much patience and is a total pleasure to deal with! I will absolutely be back in the future to buy another vehicle from Ron

• twice I went looking for a car at this dealership

first time I asked for a truck and was told that they sold the last one, tried to sell me something else , the next time I went looking for a car I spent 45 min at this dealership and no one came over to even say hi or can I help you ! I went though the whole car ,front seat, rear seat under the hood in the trunk still no one came over to me at all !!!!! WOW So for the second time I will be taking my business else where!!!!!!

• Bad Service Experience

I usually have a good experience with Gray service department. On my last oil change/tire rotation visit, though, Brian did not reset the tire pressure monitoring system. Lucky for me I knew someone who could do it with the key fob. He also said my front brake pads were down to nothing and needed to be replaced. Rather than pay the $300, I bought the pads and did the job in my driveway. The front pads were not even halfway worn. Turns out it was the back pads that needed to be changed. So now not only did I spend money on front pads I did not need, I now have to spend more on back brake pads (and rotors at this point). On the plus side, Jim is always accommodating and friendly

• Good Place to buy new truck

RAMON Vaughan was very helpful in assisting us in getting our new vehicle very happy

Congratulations on your new vehicle! WE are happy to serve you

Congratulations on your new vehicle! WE are happy to serve you

• Service

Professional and thorough. Had my regular oil change and transmission check.

Thank you Donna for the 5 star review!!! Happy almost Spring

Professional and thorough. Had my regular oil change and transmission check.

Thank you Donna for the 5 star review!!! Happy almost Spring

• Mr. jim

Very please with all the service Mr. Jim has take care all my needs I will see him in my next service thank all happy holidays

:-)

• mr.santos ortiz and joanne salamo

Thank you Mr. Santos for your service with us and for your compliments on Jim :)

Mr. Jim in customer service has taken care my matters as I went for my problem. He did a great job. The service I got from him I was very please with everything. Thank you Jim I see you on the next service and Happy Holidays to all members at Gray Chevrolet.

• My Day at Gray Chevrolet!

:-)

The sales representative was excellent as she knew her product. I've already recommended my sister and co-worker who are actually looking for new vehicles!!! Thank you!

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT, THE STAFF WAS WELL INFORMED AND WERY EXCEPTIONAL.

Thank you James!!! Glad that we can be of service to you and your vehicle!

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT, THE STAFF WAS WELL INFORMED AND WERY EXCEPTIONAL.

Thank you James!!! Glad that we can be of service to you and your vehicle!