Average based on 3 reviews
  • Top Quality Used Vehicles!

These folks obviously hand-pick quality used vehicles for re-sale. All of their inventory on the lot is in excellent condition. Even the higher mileage vehicles were taken care of by their owners. I purchased a 2006 NIssan Titan and am extremely satisfied with my buying experience and the vehicle. Paul was very knowledgeable about the inventory and vehicles and honest. George was wonderful to work on with the financing and got me a great rate. I had a window motor go bad just a couple days after the sale and they are taking care of it. This is a dealership with integrity - Tell all your friends, I will!

• Great car buying experience!

Great experience, great car, very happy! Highly recommend this company!

Great experience, great car, very happy! Highly recommend this company!

• Best kept secret in Vancouver

They had a large selection of quality vehicles. The staff was friendly and helpfull in finding me a vehicle that met my criteria. My next purchase I will definately will start at Vancouver Car Company.