eMotion Motorsports

36 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 18, 2017

It was a pleasure dealing with this company. They couldn't have been more upfront and honest about pricing and what the cars have to offer. We got a... great interest rate for financing and I am so happy about my new (used low mileage) car.

October 19, 2017

Let me just say that if I could put ZERO STARS I would have. This was the WORST customer service ever. I called them to ask for help regarding my vehicle... the guy who I spoke with was very rude and kept talking over me. He wouldn't give me a chance to speak and when I asked politely if I could speak with someone else (as it was apparent that I was getting nowhere with this guy) he hung up the phone on me. I was shocked and called back and when they answered they put themselves on speaker to where I could hear everyone in the office and the guy that answered was the same guy and when I asked if it was him he tried clearing his throat and changing his voice to sound different (didn't work). I tried telling them about my situation again (just incase) and this guy kept saying "he doesn't have an answer for me" and that "he can't help me and for me to call in the morning". How would the time difference help? Other than the fact that he most likely would be off in the morning. I tried to keep my cool and keep my voice and tone low and calm. Lord! This was the worst customer service I've ever received. I've worked in retail and hospitality for the last 15 years and have never once treated anyone with as much disrespect as these people treated me. Do not use this company!

June 17, 2017

Great customer service. Easy buying process and handled an issue quickly.

June 7, 2017

I found this car that I bought and reviewed all dealers within 500 miles from me and this auto was a very good value. I am pleased with it and the sales... and staff were very easy to deal with.

June 2, 2017

JD and Trey both were very professional. They both made me feel like a friend of theirs and not a customer. I was immediately greeted and on this hot day... they offered a bottled water. Both were very knowledgeable on the different makes of cars I was interested in. When I could not make up my mind on which car I wanted, I was given not a car salesman opinion rather an honest explanation of which one would best fit my needs... That advise was the vehicle that had the much lower price tag.... They did not have to do that and that right there gained my trust 100%. JD got on the phone, obtained financing quickly and I drove home in my new car. All this while two other sales were going on and two or three more customers on the lot test driving their future car. I was even given a ride home and back so I wouldn't have two cars there. I am absolutely pleased and will definitely tell my friends and family.. They have earned my business for years to come. I highly recommend Emotion Motor sports. Thank you so much guys.

March 21, 2017

Trey @emotion motorsports helped me find a used dependable car. Only took 1 day to find a car and get financing approved. Shopped for a car on Monday,... and picked it up on Tuesday. Very professional and friendly. Willing help. Thank You Trey!...¿

January 31, 2017

The people here are amazing. They made sure to take care of all of our needs and were very kind. We've worked with many car shops and this one was the... best by far. Very quick and stress free! I highly recommend this place! My 2010 Tahoe was in perfect condition. Thank you Emotion Motor Sport in Lake Travis!

October 29, 2016

Honor is expected, but not always given. All referrals are not good ones. Inspect vehicel before purchase, have been warned!

April 29, 2016

Recently bought a G35. After weeks of research and visits to other dealerships, Emotion Motorsports was by far the best in quality and price. Staff is... really easy to work with too.

October 2, 2015

This place had the car I wanted to purchase at a reasonable price with a remaining manufacturers warranty. The car is amazing and everytime I see it, I... smile. Regarding this dealership, the internet sales manager Joy was very accomodating and helpful. She arranged a pick up from the airport and took a few bucks off the car due to me flying out to get there. Really what more could you ask for? While I was there the sales staff was professional and attentive. The finance manager was able to get me an amazing interest rate; better than all other dealership, BMW dealers, and my credit union! The place looks a bit grungy, but it's clean. The people and sales staff are attentive and professional. They felt more relaxed and honest than other dealerships. It feels like a family business. They washed the car for me and topped off my gas tank. If you know what you want, you know how to inspect a car, and know what you are getting into, then this palce is just fine.