New 888-309-0512 Dealer Website
Used 888-305-0357 Email Dealer
Service 877-233-9641

Average based on 78 reviews.
  • Great service

I was able to make an appointment at a time convenient for me. Service was done promptly and car was ready when planned.

Steve, thank you for your review and business. #HappyDriving

Steve, thank you for your review and business. #HappyDriving

• D- Patrick sales were good to talk to

I called to get a price and description of a car newly listed online,,, and the sales person was quick, honest, and pleasant to deal with. I appreciated the straight forward information. (even if it wasn't the right car for me) PLUS the salesman did NOT try to push me to buy something I didn't want. That was a nice change.

• would recommend D-Patrick Honda to all my friends

Chad thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Would recommend dpatrick Honda to all my friends and family. Great people willing to make you a great deal. I have bought my last four cars from D-Patrick Honda. Have no intentions of going to any other dealer or D-Patrick branch.

Chad thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• Service work

John thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Made apt by phone a few days earlier. Service was prompt and staff was the best. They asked me a couple of questions and explained what was needed for my vehicle. Information, NOT pressure to buy something. Looked at some vehicles on showroom floor. Was notified my vehicle was ready. Bill was explained fully. Paid it and on my way. This is the way it is suppose to be. GREAT JOB, I will return.

John thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• Great Customer Service

Dan thank you for trusting our TEAM with your automotive needs! #HappyDriving

Everyone from Tom the Service Manager, to David the Service Writer, to Scott the mechanic are excellent in their customer service. I have stayed with a Honda vehicle because of them! Love this TEAM = T - together E - everyone A - accomplishes M - More! Dan

Dan thank you for trusting our TEAM with your automotive needs! #HappyDriving

• Prompt service, clean waiting area

I visited because of needing an oil change and tire rotation. Service was excellent. Waiting area was clean.

EY thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

EY thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• Always prompt servive.

Exceptional service and courteous treatment, no negative experiences.

Patrick thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Exceptional service and courteous treatment, no negative experiences.

Patrick thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• Always nice

Service department is always very nice and knowledgeable

Candace thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Service department is always very nice and knowledgeable

Candace thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• friendly service

Michelle thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

they always make you feel great very friendly they tend to your needs everyone always says hello when they see you couldnt ask for a better place to come to service your vehicle Thanks for being great

Michelle thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• Repair work

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

I really like this dealership. I find that they go over and beyond what a person would expect. Any time I bring in my car, they listen to me, we make a plan, and things get done on time. They are very fair with their prices.

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving