This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Amazing Service

My husband and I recently purchased a Toyota Camry from Ricky at eFleet Direct. His service was amazing! We needed a safe, reliable car for our daughter in college. He was very professional and informative. He was willing to work around our schedule and even met us after hours so we could test drive the car. His prices were fair with no hassle sales, and we were in and out in thirty minutes. We will definately buy from eFleet Direct again!

• Bad experience!!

They sold me a car with a bad transmission & refused to fix it!!!

They sold me a car with a bad transmission & refused to fix it!!!

• Excellent Customer Experience

EFleet Direct, was stress free, no pressure buying experience, we have referred two other friends there since our purchase. Definitely not your typical used car buying experience, Thanks to the staff at efleet Direct for No pressure, hassle free experience