4.3
  • MH from Syracuse

My best experience leasing a car. Everything was explained in easy to understand terms. I hope to have three years of trouble free driving.

• Great Experience

Went looking for a specific vehicle, and as advertised if they didn't have it they would find it. In less than 5 days I had the vehicle I was looking for at the price we agreed. Dan Knoblock the Dealer, Sam Naples the Sales Manager, and Pat Connor our salesperson were great! Thank you so much for your help it was a great experience that exceeded my expectations.. Would definitely recommend anyone.

• DO NOT BUY HERE

Daughter tried to buy a used car here. Raised the price by a few thousand from their Web site price and came back with an interest rate of 22%. When my daughter tried to cancel they refused to give her a refund of here down payment. I WOULD NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER>

• Shirley Wilbur

My experience with Kia as been a wonderful especially Mike in service, Mike, my salesman, Dan, the owner, Bobby in service and my whole team there.

• Great experience

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. My salesman Dave Pistello made the car buying process so easy and met all of my car needs. I highly recommend him and Kia of East Syracuse.

• Good Experience

My parents and I purchased a car for me as I am going off to school. We found car on website and made appointment to test drive. Salesperson was very friendly and helpful. Very easy to come to an agreement and we were in and out. Thank you!

• Pushy Unprofessional and down right rude

I only traveled an hour to Kia Of East Syracuse in response to a flyer I Received in the mail. Although the deal the offered me was ok there were a lot of reasons I left without buying a car. At first everything was ok I took a car for a test drive and talked a bit about the car then things took a turn for the worse when it came down to putting a deal together. The sales man came out with a preliminary offer that was not what I was looking for so I told him thanks but no thanks and got ready to leave and then he came back and said how about I have them run this and see if we can get a better deal so I agreed. The salesman assured me I was in good hands because the OWNER was working on this deal for me. The deal they came back with was ok but was not where we were trying to be payment wise so I said I needed to call my wife and discuss it with her. Together we decided to wait on any final decisions and discuss it later. When I told the salesman that I needed to wait until I talked a little more with my wife about it that's when things went wrong. He returned to the Office to tell the OWNER our decision the owner was very loudly complaining to the salesman and basically calling us idiots for not taking the deal. then the salesman came out and said ok give him a call later to let him know what we decide. I got in my car to leave and out came the sales man trying to guilt me into the deal telling me how the owner had to call in all kinds of favors to get me the deal and its a great offer and so on. The customer service was pushy, unprofessional, and down right rude. I will never shop here again and definitely will not be referring a friend.