• pleasant!

The online people gave me a specific quote, which I liked. Hate to hear that “please come in and we'll discuss”- I do NOT want to go over without knowing remotely what to expect. The agent that received us was Ty. He was friendly kind and considerate. The whole procedure was pleasant. Love the car (a better model than quoted). They offer free state inspection. Cool.

• Satisfied Customer

If you need a new car or are even thinking about it, Exton Nissan is the place to go! The staff was so helpful and Rich P went over and above as a dealer!

• Great experience at Exton Nissan with Rich

Rich Panichelli did an awesome job in helping us find the right car in our budget. Would definitely recommend him to our family and friends!

• Rich Panichelli was awesome!

Rich Panichelli was awesome to work with. He was patient and was not pushy. Would definitely recommend doing business with him and Exton Nissan in the future!!

• Rich Panichelli did GREAT!

Rich Panichelli did a great job in helping us find the right Sentra that was in our budget!! Would definitely recommend him to our family and friends!

• Couldn't be happier

Saw a car on autotrader, and decided to check it out in person. My sales person Anthony was amazing did not try to sell me a car that i did not want.. told me all about the safety of the vehicle and went for the perfect test drive. Got back price was as promised got me to my payment. the next day my check engine light came on, i called Anthony he got back to me with in the hour and had me set up with a service appointment the next day. Mary in service was super helpful and covered my service bill. I could not be any happier with the process overall

• My first new car!

My sales person Brian was knowledgeable about the cars and made the most of my time. He was able to get me into my first new car! Thanks to all that was involved!

• New Car Shopping

The salesman (John McGettigan) was very knowledgeable about the vehicles he showed me and was helpful throughout the entire process. Look forward to working with him again in the future. Thanks!

• Nissan Rogue

John was easy to work with. He is not a pushy sales person. He explained and answered all our questions and seemed knowledgeable. Thank you!

• sales

Ivanka, and Jessica were really helpful and worked really well with me, my wife. Everyone was very pleasant, and nice!!!!!!!! thanks Exton Nissan !!