Hertrich Ford of Easton

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 93 reviews

• April 12, 2013

I recently purchased a 2012 Expedion From Mike at Hertrich Ford. I actually travelled from Pennsylvania as this dealer had several Expeditions to choo...se from. In Pennsylvania the dealers had only one on their lot. I was extremely pleased with the buying experience at Hertrich Ford.

March 10, 2018

I had researched the car I wanted to buy and knew it was on the lot at Hertrich Kia. Dave Cox took great care of me with no pressure and met all of m...y requests. I was driving away in my new Kia Niro within 3 hours.

Susan, we are pleased to hear Dave took great care of you. Congratulations on your new Kia Niro! Safe travels!

December 12, 2017

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership last week . Definitely not the the Hertrich experience I have been accustomed to. The sales person was r...ude and completely unhelpful and totally clueless. I ended up doing most of the deal with the sales manager that was extremely rigid over price. I could not even get a full concession on a missing Key Fob. Very sad! Not one person went over the the operation of this vehicle. We were left to figure out all the features on our own. And then as a big slap in the face, they allowed us to drive out of the dealership with the tank empty. (Still waiting for that gas.) That very same week I also purchased 2 more vehicles from the other Hertrich dealership in Easton. That experience was stellar and professional all the way around. My sales person was great and i felt he he had my best interest at heart. He certainly went beyond the call of duty. The GSM was very friendly and accommodating. We sat down and made deals for both cars that were fair to both parties. I find it disturbing that these 2 dealerships in the same small town could be such polar opposites. Maybe, sending the ford dealership to the Chevy,GMC, dealership for some additional customer service training would help. The vehicle that was purchased at the Hertrich ford dealership was my Sons 1st experience in buying a car. Not a great impression to say the least.

Joe, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Hertrich For...d of Easton. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. We would like to discuss this further in the hope of resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (410) 822-2900. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

January 28, 2015

From the moment I walked in I was treated with respect. Bruce in sales worked hard to put me in a vehicle I LOVE at my price range. Everyone was profe...ssional and friendly. They take the time to listen, and go above to make sure you drive away satisfied and in a car you LOVE! I would highly recommend Hertrich Ford of Easton to all my family and friends! I went to several other dealers where they tried to put me in vehicles I did not like, and were very pushy. You will find at Hertrich the customer comes first, and they stand behind all the vehicles they sell. Go to Hertrich, let them know what your looking for and your price range. I guarantee you will drive away in a vehicle you LOVE!!!

February 9, 2014

This dealership found the type of used vehicle we were looking for, asked if they got it in, would we come in to see it. Asked the price, we said it w...as higher than we were willing to pay, salesman said don't worry about it. Checked out the vehicle when they got it here, liked it, sat down to negotiate and were told they had a great deal for us and came in with a price $2,000 over what was quoted on the phone! Sales Manager, Mike McCulley was very aggressive with us when we pointed this out, very unprofessional. Would only buy a car from this dealer if you like being taken to the cleaners and don't care how you are treated.

February 8, 2014

I just recently bought a kia forte koup here, and it was one of the best experiences, esp. being my first car buy ever. They worked with me to ensure ...I was getting the best deals and best prices and I drove away a very happy customer.

January 17, 2014

I bough a truch from them in March tryed to return it after 3 days because it was shaking when I got over 60 mph. The say it was normal for that type ...of truck . Ihave had other ones not its no. I Even took ot to other shops they say its not safe. To it back to ford they still say it normal. But every one else says its not safe why won'tthey help me. O Know because they riped me off.

I spoke with Brandon before this post was put up. We arranged for the vehicle to be taken to a local Dodge store to let them look at it. They can fi...nd no issue with this vehicle after keeping it overnight. The vehicle has a clean carfax and we made multiple attempts to try to duplicate the "shaking". Having put about 30k miles on it in a six month time period the vehicle seems to be functioning as normal. We will continue communicating with Brandon to try to get this situation resolved.

February 24, 2013

I appreciated the time and service that Josh Focht provided. It was a pleasure dealing with your dealership. June Kellner

February 22, 2013

I came in and was helped by Matt D. He listened to everything I wanted and found the truck for me. I will be back to see him at some point I'm sure bu...t I will recommend Hertrich Ford of Easton and Matt D to all my friends.

February 22, 2013

I'm not sure what car I want yet but I was overwhelmed when I saw the wide variety and amount of cars I had access to with one dealership. I came in a...nd Matt D helped me look for what I wanted, explained cars could be brought to me if I was very interested in them and he could help me at the time I decide to buy. I am very impressed with Matt D and the selection at Hertrich Ford of Easton.