4.2
Average based on 46 reviews.
  • wonderful service

We had an issue with our car, we didnt buy extended warranty, but Nick worked with us and we left very happy!

• This place is great.

Very chill environment, Nick was very helpful and spent time actually listening and taking notes of what I needed and helping me make my own purchasing decision. I am very satisfied with Nick and the service I received at the Auto Mall.

• A small dealership in a small town

Pros: They don't urge or force you to buy a car. The dealership is in town. Cons: The dealer gave me the impression that he is not very knowledgeable about the conditions of the cars. They have a limited collection of cars. If you are in town and really need to buy a car in hurry, this dealership is recommended. Otherwise, I would recommend to visit dealerships in Chicago.

• Never heard back...EVER!

I looked at several cars on line, requested info, but never heard back....EVER! Did a drive by later, nothing got me excited, sorry Clark.

• POOR EXPERIENCE INITIALLY...CORRECTED CONCERNS

VERY DISAPPOINTED INITIALLY DUE TO SELLER QUOTING ONE PRICE (DOWN TO THE CENTS) ON THE BILL OF SALE, THEN CHANGING THE PRICE TO A HIGHER AMOUNT. AFTER MUCH CONSULTING BACK AND FORTH, SELLER WAS WILLING TO HONOR INITIAL PRICE. SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING, RAMI CAME AROUND, CONSULTED WITH HIS SUPERIOR AND MADE IT RIGHT!! THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES! MUCH APPRECIATED AND WE WALKED AWAY WITH A 2015 DODGE TRUCK.

• Great Car, Good Price

RAMI SALE GREAT CAR. HIS PRICE ARE VERY GREAT EVEN THUO HE DON'T GO DOWN MUCH WITH YOU ON THE PRICE BUT HE DO HIS BEST TO GET YOU WHAT YOU NEED, WORK WITH YOU ON THE PRICE, FOR A GREAT CAR WITH LOWER MILAGER.

• Satisfied Customer

Rami Libdeh was easy to deal with. Drove from St. Louis to purchase an F-350

Rami Libdeh was easy to deal with. Drove from St. Louis to purchase an F-350

• Great Car, Good Price

Rami was helpful and answered all of my questions even though it took me a while to make up my mind.

• Dream car made simple and easy...thanks to Rami.

I found the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that I've wanted for a very long time. It was the color I wanted, exterior and interior...and in the Limited Mojave Edition too. Rami was probably the easiest salesman I've ever worked with. Between my wife and myself, we've bought and traded 3 cars in the past 6yrs. I can honestly say that he made buying my dream car worry and hassle free. I highly recommend Rami and the team at Auto Mall of Champaign!

• BEST EXPERINCE EVER

Rami Very helpful with finding my first car. Explained a lot of things to me and answered all my question with honest answers . He also had everything ready for me when I came to buy the car. Will recommend him to all people looking to buy a car.