Puente Hills Dodge

Used (626) 709-2287 (626) 709-2287
Service (626) 709-2282 (626) 709-2282

4.3

Great Service in my Jeep

I have worked with Bustter T from Sevice Dept.many times and he always made sure my Jeep is takened cared of. All the problems were fixed and I can again take my Jeep to all my travel destinations without any worries. Thanks Bustter!!!

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear about your fantastic experience! Thank you for relying on our team to take great care of your Jeep! Sincerely, Josh Story, General Manager

Recall service recall for RAM 1500

Had a 7AM appointment, they jumped right on the job and I was out before 8AM. Buster was politt and curtious. They did a full vehicle service walkthrough and gave recommendations.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our service team. Please reach out if we can ever be of further assistance! Sincerely, Josh Story, General Manager

Oil change

Debbie was very welcoming and enjoyed her assistance. The wait was very quick. Donuts at the waiting area is a plus. Cashier was also very friendly and welcoming. Love this location

Dealer response

Thank you so much for this feedback, Leticia! We hope you will continue to trust our team to offer the best service experience in the area!

Jeep Renegade

My husband and I went looking for a specific car, they had it and gave us a good deal. I left happy and excited about my new car !!!

Dealer response

We are so grateful for your feedback, Elissa! Thank you for your business and please reach out if we can ever be of further assistance!

I purchased a new car.it was easy and enjoyable.(:

The service was great. The process was enjoyable and easy. I was looking for a new car, I’m sure I found the right one. (:

Dealer response

Congratulations on your fantastic new vehicle, Miguel! We really appreciate the great feedback, and hope you will let us know if we can ever be of further assistance! Sincerely, Josh Story, General Manager

Recall

Great service, Debby was very friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions regarding the recalls on my car and warranties. I will definitely come back

Dealer response

Thank you for this wonderful review for our service team! We hope you will continue to trust us to offer a great experience, Julie!

Water pump replacement

Henry was the one who took care of me , dropped truck off at 9:00 am and it was ready by end of day. Thanks

Dealer response

We will make sure your kind words get back to Henry! Thank you for trusting our service department here at Puente Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM!

Jeep Wrangler unlimited jl

Great new vehicle purchase experience. All the staff was very patient and helpful. This was the simplest and best car buying experience that I ever had. Look forward to coming back here for my next new vehicle.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your amazing new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited! We know you will love every minute in it, and hope you will contact us if we can ever be of further assistance!

Owner

La Puente Dodge treated me like family they worked out a better deal than what I expected excellent customer service excellent sales reps excellent management two thumbs up I'm going back when I get my next car.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. Congratulations on your new car and please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance!

Service

Daniel made getting my car repaired very easy. He handled the paperwork quickly and made sure I was satisfied with the service to my truck. Best experience at a dealer yet!

Dealer response

We are thrilled to hear about your great experience in our service center with Daniel! Thank you for relying on our team here at Puente Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!