Puente Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed 9:00am–9:00pm
(888) 398-2216 (888) 398-2216

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great customer service

Mike and Tony took really great care of me. They made the whole process very easy. I got the exact car I was looking for at a great price.

Dealer response

We truly appreciate this fantastic review! Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance, Jack!

Chrysler 300 S recall.

Debbie McGill always make me feel comfortable other Dealer's I feel like there out for only money. She's trustworthy and honest and looks out for the customer's best interest. Why go anywhere else for service. Thanks Debbie at Puente Hills for your excellence.

Dealer response

We truly appreciate this great review, Jose! We will make sure your kind words get back to Debbie. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance!

4.5

Great customer service from service and repair

Thank you Henry for your great service. You've been a tremendous help since day one. My trucks engine blew out it was a terrible unfortunate day. Thankyou Henry for your sincerity to our case. I hope this feedback will get him some great recognition because the man deserves it. Great people skills and he know how to understands his customers. Unlike the representative or associate that answered the phone when the situation happen. I don't remember his name but I do remember it was a male. The way he responded to my call was very unprofessional and lacked compassion. The male told me "engines just don't blow up". How in raged I was. At that moment I felt like I could have lost my life and the insincerity and unprofessionalism of the associate was uncalled for. But Henry turn my experience around what is great service, straightforward attitude and is undivided attention. when he assisted me.From a supervisor point of view that man went above and beyond to make me feel appreciated as a Puente Hills Jeep Dodge and Chrysler dealer customer. Just to add it did take a while for me to get my truck back 2 to 4 months but during that time Henry assisted me what great customer service every interaction thank you Henry from David, and Eliseo Riuz. And because of Henry's great customer service I David Riuz will be glad to buy another car at Puente Hills Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer.

Dealer response

David, we truly appreciate it when our customers take the time to leave a note about us! I am glad that Henry offered a fantastic service, and that he made sure to keep you informed throughout the experience. I hope you will let us know if we can ever be of further assistance, or if you ever have concerns, as we would be happy to speak with you. Thanks, Josh Story, General Manager

Carpenter 721

Debbie McGill was very professional and curtiouse as well as the staff. Checking in and out was an easy process. I would recommend Dodge of Puente Hills to all my friends and family.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic review, Fred! We will make sure Debbie knows how much you appreciated her help. Thank you for recommending our team to your friends and family!

Service Review

Excellent service. Henry my rep took very good care of me and my Jeep. Was very satisfied with their work and it wasn’t a long wait.

Dealer response

We really appreciate the wonderful feedback for our service team, Rosemary! We hope you will let us know if we can ever be of further assistance. Sincerely, Joe Piane, General Manager

Dodge Charger

Finally got my dream car from this dealership. They make it so easy for you, you won’t regret it there so nice. The process only took a day which was great!

Dealer response

This is wonderful to read, thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience! We know you will love every minute in your new car. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance!

Inventor

Only three words come to mind when reviewing my service experience at Puente Hills Chrysler Jeep. They are: HENRY HENRY HENRY Henry, my service advisor, was both friendly & knowledgeable concerning my Jeep service. When my Jeep was ready to be picked up he had the car washed, the air conditioner was on and he shook my hand upon departing. I honestly felt as if I should have tipped him. Good service and good people at this location.

Dealer response

Thank you for saying such wonderful things about your experience with Henry! We will make sure he knows how much you appreciated his help. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance!

Great Service

Purchased a new Jeep with the help of Jonathan. He was super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Very pleased with his service. I especially liked that he was able to translate everything to my parents.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, and for writing such kind words for Jonathan! We're delighted to hear that he offered a welcoming and knowledgeable experience for you and your parents. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance! Sincerely, Joe Piane, General Manager

Service completed

Buster was very helpful when I came into service department for my car. He let me know in a timely manner when my car will be done and what needed to be done in addition to my original reason for stopping by the dealership . I will definitely be returning to puente hills Jeep dodge and Chrysler

Dealer response

Thank you for this wonderful review, Jennifer! We will make sure Buster knows how much you appreciated his help. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance!

Richard

People here are very friendly, purchasing my new jeep was easy and hassle free. Recommend this place for anyone needing a new vehicle. Thank you.

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed a hassle-free and friendly experience while purchasing your new Jeep. Thank you for recommending our team, we truly appreciate it! Sincerely, Joe Piane, General Manager