Chicagoland Internet Auto

• Customer Service and Inventory iare phenomenal!

Our salesman, Dave, and owner, Pete, were nothing but accomidating, friendly, and helpful with my best interest in mind. I am so happy that I decided to stop by because I am leaving with the perfect car for me! I highly recommend to first time car buyers or buyers in general that you take the time to check Chicagoland Internet Auto out. No need to worry about pushy sales people; these guys are surely here to help you and give you a great deal. Very pleased. (:

• Great guys

Great little place. Even though I ended up not buying the SUV from them, they went well out of their way to do everything they could to help me out. Not to just get the sale. Honest sellers.

• Honest and trustworthy dealership

Very honest and trustworthy. Jimmy and Pete were great. Definitely will recommend in the future.

• Great cars

Very happy with my purchase. They're great with helping us out. Would recommend to anyone.

• great people and great products

Great people. Great service. Very pleased with my purchase! I would recommend anyone to come here.

• Happy camper

Everyone who works here is very kind and they will do everything they can to get you on the road ! Chicagoland internet auto saved me from losing my job !

• Great service

Great service! Pete and Jim are both extremely friendly and helpful. Great place to buy a vehicle!

• Great Service, Fantastic Price!

Wonderful service! A pleasure to deal with. Got a great car for a great price and the staff is awesome. Would buy from this dealer again for sure!

• Keisha from Griffith, IN

The staff was amazing. I was able to test drive as many of the vehicles as I wanted and they allowed me to take the vehile to a parking lot and put the vehicle through the ringer so to speak. When it came to working out the finance and down payment there was little to no pain. Jimmy and pete were amazing and I will be coming back to them for future cars.

• Krystle (Lockport)

GREAT!!!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! AND QUICK!!!! VERY TRUSTWORTHY!!!! LOVE TO COME BACK SHOP ANYTIME!!!! THANKS SO MUCH....