Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 79 reviews

Call This Dealer

79 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury from DealerRater.com

Awesome experience!
    March 31, 2018

My experience at Mercedes Benz of Shrewsbury was wonderful! Art helped me find a suv that was perfect for my life style- not too big but big enough. ...He was so friendly and had a no pressure attitude. He really did a great job at finding me a car that was exactly what I wanted. The great thing is he was extremely knowledgeable about everything in the car. It???s pretty impressive what this car has to offer. He even helped set me up with the app so I can start my car from anywhere- so cool! The entire staff that I interacted with was so helpful and very friendly. I would 100% recommend anyone to buy a car from Art at Mercedes Benz of Shrewsbury. Five stars all around!

Fleet Account Manager, New/Used Sales

Looking for GREAT customer service AND a great car?
    March 27, 2018

Our experience at Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury was awesome from the beginning to the end. Arthur Gordon was so accommodating to our wanting to test dri...ve several cars. He was very knowledgeable about all of them and offered some great insight into the advantages of each car. He listened to what I was looking for and tailored the cars he chose to those wishes. He brought Mike Lemming over when I had questions comparing the Mercedes to some other cars. He also offered some valuable insight which helped make our decision. Tim Klingenberger's memory about cars on the lot and what they had to offer was incredible. We wanted a pinstripe on the sides of the car. Tim had it arranged immediately and it came out great. Paul Brown was very helpful from the finance part of the deal. And Jon King was great at teaching all the ins and outs of the car. There was a minor issue when we picked up the car. No problem for these guys. They are coming to pick the car up from me, going to program my garage door opener while here, and will give me a loaner while my car is having some lights changed. BOTTOM LINE - if you are looking for outstanding customer service, people who know their inventory , and whose main goal is to have a happy customer go no further than Mercedes of Shrewsbury. I LOVE MY CAR! Lori

Best and Easiest Buying Experience - Highly Recommend
    March 26, 2018

I already had my pre-owned Mercedes Benz selected at another dealership, and just happened to check online one more time. I saw what seemed to be the ...perfect car at Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury. Since I had little time to spare, I drove directly there and connected with Tim Klingenberger, pre-owned sales manager. We chatted for a bit and after joining sales exec Ben Boomer for a test drive, I sat down with Tim. About 15 minutes later, I had purchased the vehicle I thought I would never find. When you think to yourself, "did I just finalize a deal?" you know it was a pleasant and low-pressure experience. I don't think I've ever experienced such honestly and transparency as I did from both Ben & Tim. As others here have said, they let the car sell itself and were direct in what they could and couldn't accommodate...they were doing everything possible to put me in this vehicle for my price range and that put me at ease. I've never left a dealership with a smile on my face, but I had one all the way home. Once the terms were finalized, I worked with Ben to get everything on the car completed and ready for delivery. Ben was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicle, and his follow up is impeccable. It was like a friend was getting my car ready for me. There was a hiccup on the RMV/Inspection side that threatened to delay the pick up for a week, but Ben stayed on top of things to keep it on track. I actually went into the dealership very early one morning and saw two fellows having coffee and they asked if they could help. Each assured me the hiccup was no problem and that the vehicle would be ready on time without delay. Well, little did I know that the two guys having coffee who helped me that morning were the owner Mark Wagner himself, and general manager Aaron Allsop. What dealership???s senior management jumps into a customer situation and promise to have it resolved immediately. Bottom line, I left with my vehicle that same day - ahead of the scheduled delivery date. Under Ben's management, I drove away with the very best pre-owned GLK in the country I'm sure. I used to shop for cars regardless of the dealership, but I have learned over time ??? and many car deals ??? that it is far more reliable and trustworthy to find a dealership with the highest customer satisfaction and let them find your vehicle. Why? Because the vehicles they sell are a direct reflection of their reputation; perfection. Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury is that kind dealership and I highly recommend you give them a try???.you???ll never go any where else again. Rick Smith

Great Overall Experience - I???d Highly Recommend
    March 19, 2018

I interacted with 5 different people during my car shopping experience at Mercedes of Shrewsbury and each one of them was polite and very helpful. Tim... (used car sales manager) was very transparent in communicating with me the situation of my trade in as well where we were with the car I wanted and what we could do to bridge our differences. He was very sincere with me in terms of my options and always respected that I had a budget. I really appreciated the constant follow ups from Andrzej (salesman) and Matt (sales manager) who took over when Andrzej went on vacation. I was notified of price decreases via email which made it very convenient as I tend to have very little time to attend non work related calls during the work week. The experience came to a happy ending as I ended up purchasing my car from this great team. Matt sat down with me and showed me the various buttons and opinions available on the car I had purchased. Rocco was also nice enough to set me up with Mbrace eventhough he wasn???t involved but in the sales process. Paul even pushed my Venture Shield install an hour and a half earlier to accommodate a work meeting I had in Boston later that afternoon. Again, solid team all around. I???m glad I did business with them and I???d be happy to do it again in the future!

Exceptional
    February 22, 2018

From entering the business to driving away, it was made simple and easy. Artie G., Paul and Tim were friendly, knowledgeable and insightful. There w...as no pressure at all, just a relaxing test drive allowing the car to sell its self. Our GLK 350 is our first Mercedes but will not be our last. Thank you for the entire experience.

Jon King

Delivery Specialist

Sophisticated
    February 16, 2018

I had a fantastic experience with the dealership right from the time I visited them, thru the test drive and the entire process of completing the purc...hase.

Great Car Purchasing Experience at MB of Shrewsbury
    February 11, 2018

I purchased a new GLC300 from the Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury last month. The service that I received was exceptional. Arthur Gordon was extremely hel...pful as he gave a thorough test drive and carefully explained every single detail about the vehicle. The purchasing process was no-pressure. Arthur and Matt also recommended insurance to me to get a better quote. The vehicle delivery process was smooth as well. Overall, it was an exceptional car-purchasing experience at MB of Shrewsbury. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to test drive or purchase a Mercedes vehicle.

Why Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury is best
    February 2, 2018

My wife purchased a new ML350 from Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury a couple of years ago. This was our (hers) first Mercedes and we both loved the experie...nce of driving the best. I was overdue for a newer car and at my wife's direction when to Shrewsbury. I was greeted by Arthur Gordon and explained what I was looking for, he hit a couple of keys on his computer and said that he might have what I was looking for. I wanted a 2015 ML350 with all the features my wife's 2014 has, the car had just come in and was not yet ready to be placed out front with the other per-owned cars. Art brought out the car, black on black and with the features I wanted. We made the deal a few minutes later. I was on a tight schedule the next couple of days and was helped by Arron Allsopp, I am over joyed with the car, my treatment, and the great deal I received.

Aaron Allsopp

General Sales Manager

Great Experience
    January 29, 2018

Even though we bought a used car, the staff treated us if we were buying brand new. Andrezej Nowakowski was great to work with and the process was ef...fortless. When we returned to pick up the car and finalize the paper work, Paul Brown also was just as easy to work with. We never felt pressured to buy any additional coverage than we thought we needed.

Outstanding service!
    January 26, 2018

Our experience at Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury was exceptional. The process was completely stressless. My wife and I were treated like family by ever...yone in the Wagner dealership. In particular, Arthur Gordon made us feel completely comfortable during our discussions and with our decision. He's the most personable individual in this position with whom we have worked. Jon King ably and patiently taught us how to use the Mercedes' electronics. Thanks to Tim for finding this great car.

Jon King