Call This Dealer

Used

• Seamless process and beautiful cars
    December 2, 2017

Bought an Audi Q5 from Autohaus two months ago in Sept 2017. We were in the market for an SUV and had been looking at Autohaus's car listings for awhi...le. From our experience it is safe to say Maggie and Greg make a great team. We got to test drive the Q5 a couple of times. Greg is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. When we started to show a real interest in the car, they were very helpful in making the process as seamless as possible. They recommended a loan institution in our area. They walked us through the buying process and had the car ready a day that was convenient to us. They did a great job with my Audi Q5 - it drives like a dream. I trust their workmanship. When I collected the car - Maggie talked me through all the new features my old car didn't have. I rang to schedule the first service and they were able to get me in the same week. Highly recommend taking a look at the cars at Autohaus.

• Overall great buying experience
    November 30, 2017

Purchased my first car from Autohaus Inc in Oct. 2017 (2015 BMW 328 m sport) . The buying process was great, both Greg and his wife were very accommo...dating. They answered all of my questions and were very professional. They also backed the car with an extended warranty through their dealership. Overall very pleased

• Spectacular service!!!!!!
    November 26, 2017

From the first time I met Greg, the owner of this company, everything he told me he stood by. He met deadlines, insured that the car I bought was full...y up to par. I would buy from him again. The service was top quality. Oh by the way Greg, thanks for the BMW keychain.

• Bought an BMW m3 in nov 2017...couldn't be happier
    November 21, 2017

Greg was great! He owns the business and was truthful regarding all my questions and concerns about buying a car with a salvage/rebuilt title histor...y. He transported it to and from BMW dealer for me so they could evaluate it for me (where they found only a battery near end of life). Greg agreed to replace it prior to sale. Greg and his crew also diagnosed a wheel bearing problem (which the BMW guys didn't even notice)....he fixed that too, even though i had already agreed to buy the car. That is the best customer service experience I have ever had. -brian

• Officially a first-time car owner!
    September 17, 2017

Just bought my first car and could not have been happier with the process. I was looking for a BMW, which can be expensive, but Greg was great at help...ing me find a car that fit my needs and my budget. Much better value than if I were to buy new. Maggie configured the settings for me so that I was able to leave within 15 minutes of coming to pick up the car. It's been driving great and I'm confident that it will last me a long time.

• Shopping for used car
    September 17, 2017

We bought the 2015 BMW 335 i x-Drive M package a month ago. The owners went out of their way to inform us everything about the car. What sold us b...esides the car is that they back their vehicles 100%. Pricing was very reasonable. Warrenty great!!!! WIll never buy from any other dealership again!!!!!! Absolutely love this car and highly recommend buying from Autohaus!!!!!!!!

• Could not sleep very well initially...
    August 23, 2017

This review is loooong overdue! Bought a beautiful 2012 convertible 328i almost exactly 4 years ago and the only thing done to it is 1, yes one oil c...hange - Nothing else and it runs beautifully! After my first visit to the dealership, I could not sleep for thinking about the type of purchase I was about to make… And to ease my fears took it to a BMW dealership for a complete, thorough inspection just before the purchase! The inspection (not cheap!) only found one small bent sensor bracket and 1 error code in the trunk latch. Both addressed. Now close to 20,000 miles later, the car is still running exquisitely (and I now sleep very well!)! Gregg and Maggy, as many have reiterated, do a great job at what they do and make you feel at ease. Big part of their success, IMHO, is that they have pride in what they do and tackle it with the utmost conscientiousness & honesty – and that’s a great, if not the best, formula to make the user happy and to have such a high percentage of repeating customers. I’ve only bought one vehicle so far…, but hoping I can ‘bend’ Gregg’s arm on the next one! ;-) You will not be disappointed dealing with this dealership and couple.

• Great deal, amazing car, great service
    August 6, 2017

I purchased an Infiniti at Autohauseinc. I had a great experience with the owners. I am leaving this review 3 years after my purchase as it gave me e...nough time see if their cars really are defect free. I want to say I am very happy I chose to buy here. I got an amazing deal with a great rate for a loan. If you guys are looking for reliable yet a discount this is the place. I would recommend this dealer and if you feel a little scared because the cars would have rebuilt titles don't, they run great. I am looking to purchase again soon.

• Great experience
    July 27, 2017

We have purchased 7 cars from Autohaus and every time we have never been disappointed with the product, service and results. Greg and Maggie are first... class people that treat you like family. Do not be apprehensive about buying a car from them. You are treated like family and will not be disappointed.

• Mother
    June 30, 2017

This our 2nd car purchase from Autohaus! We have been very pleased with Greg and his staff!

Autohaus Inc