3.3
  • Pontiac: Fiero

I would highly recommend this dealership chris my salesman was amazing the pictures you actually see is exactly how the dealership looks as well as the cars. my buying process was very easy and very fast they had everything ready for me to sign and go . I was most impressed with the way they handled things in such a professional manor. they made your that my car was gassed and ready for the long drive back home they also asked that I call them to make sure I made it home safely after the long 9 hour drive . I truly and honestly with out a 2nd thought or doubt would buy from them again . this is by far the best long distance purchase I have made in a long time please ask for chris and I assure you that you would be convinced to buy a car from them they truly live by their word and there cars are worth the investment .

• Professionalism and honesty

Can't say enough about Prestige. Just purchased my second vehicle from them. They make the car buying process unbelievably transparent and easy. They have some strong lender relationships, so it was very straightforward for us to get our loan. If at all possible, I will never go anywhere else to buy a car.

• Porsche 911

I've asked some questions about an old 911 I'm still waiting for the answers ... No comment

• 1st Rate Buying Experience!

I talked to Christine about the Range Rover Supercharged I wanted. She said the vehicle was clean and man it was. Very nice inside and out. She worked very patiently with me as I was an out of state buyer. I would not hesitate to make the 6 hour drive to Columbus to buy from again. Very clean dealership and quality cars. They truly went extra mile. Great experience!

• No reply

I would highly recommend on this dealer to take care on phone call, we try to contact us many time, but no reply both phone call and email. Thanks

• No call, email, or text

I've tried to contact this dealer 3 times and no reply.

I've tried to contact this dealer 3 times and no reply.

• Terrible Experience

Please don't buy a car from dealership unless you have a mechanic with you. Don't believe a word they say

• good trade and purchase

Prestige Eurocars is a class act. They always have a nice rotation of inventory. My recent trade in and purchase was very smooth, all staff were attentive and accommodating. I look forward to potential future purchases from their store. Shop and buy with confidence from this Grandview Gem of a store.

• Flawless: Best Car Buying Experience Ever

I work in the field of quality ... I am extremely picky about consumer processes, particularly when it involves an expensive pre-owned product such as a luxury sports car. This dealership is the antithesis of every cliche you've ever heard about used car salesmen. The process was flawless in terms of customer service, fairness in price, and the associated administrative work. I will come here first, and highly recommend you do as well, when looking for a great way to buy a cool toy.

• Other dealers can learn a lesson from Presige

I can't say enough about the top-notch service and professionalism I received from Joe, Christopher and the staff at Prestige. No-pressure buying experience. No typical car dealer games. I paid their asking price for my car because my research showed it was fair. (Really!) And the price they quoted me for my two trade-ins, borne out by my research, was fair as well. (We quibbled a bit.) Very well-selected inventory of sports and sports-ish cars; these guys know how to select cars and know about the cars they select. While they may not offer repair/maintenance service, they do provide customers with the names of recommended shops with good reps. That definitely is value-add. And I am not a paid spokesman - only a very satisfied customer.