New 888-528-9834 Dealer Website
Used 888-514-2098 Email Dealer
Service 888-583-8936

Average based on 109 reviews.
  • Very Satisfied

Revolution Kia provided us with a great experience. Our salesman, Michael Hassett was exceptional at taking care of all the logistics. As a college student buying my first car he talked my family and I through the entire process and remained patient, friendly, and professional during the entire experience. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a car.

• service

Short of the actual service there were far too may reminders of my appointment.

Short of the actual service there were far too may reminders of my appointment.

• Very Satisfied

• Owner of new car

Friendly & smart staff they knew exactly what I wanted and make sure to meet my needs

• Go buy a car here!

I got my car back in December and wanted to wait to see how my car ran before I reviewed. I first went to another kia dealership, not saying which one because I dont want to harm the kia name. GREAT car by the way, a Kia Forte EX 2015. The other dealership tried to sell me a used kia forte standard with like 1000 miles already on it with no remote key. JUST THE ONE KEY. I was going to have to pay an extra $80 for a REMOTE, and again no spare key. I walked out. Next morning I came here to Copiague and the first thing my mom and I encountered was a "good morning how are you." No, "what kind of car are you looking for?" How much are you willing to spend." Just giving us space to walk around and check out the kias. david piglate was very friendly, not in a safe or pushy way either. He let me try out the forte and the optima (too big) and took me over to the other lot to find a brand new car for me to pick out. He was very personal and even gave me a ladybuy key chain for my TWO sets of keys with REMOTES- which i did not have to pay or ask for. David got my car cleaned and changed the battery in the car because it did not start right way. this is the only kia dealership to go to. The financial guy was a little pushy for trying to get me to buy extra coverage for things that the warranty does not cover. I opted against the extra coverage.

• steve

Scott was knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout the process.

Scott was knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout the process.

• Scott Yaeger is the man to see!

Today, I decided to stop in to Revolution Kia on a whim. I was in need of a new car and had heard good things about the Kia Sportage. Upon entering, my mother and I began to look at the floor models alone. After a few minutes of exploring an older Sportage model, I was disheartened by the fact that no salesman had approached me... After all, I was there to buy a new car that very day and was waiting to be spoken to! However, just as I was about to walk out, Scott Yaeger approached us and politely asked if we needed any help. From there on, he listened to all of my vehicle needs, my budget, and led me to the model that best fit. Scott brought us outside and expertly explained each and every detail about the car. It was clear that he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer every question. Scott genuinely cared about my needs and wanted to take care of us any way possible. He even ran inside so that we could sit in the air conditioned car, rather than stand outside in the heat. Despite the long car-buying process, Scott made us feel comfortable, un-pressured, and safe, knowing that I would be getting a car from an honest man, who cared only for taking care of me. Not once did I feel the need to tell him that "I'd be looking into other cars and I'll be in touch." I knew this was the man I wanted to deal with and the SUV I wanted to buy. I honestly felt like I was his daughter and after purchasing my 2017 Kia Sportage LX, we ended the sale with a hug. I highly, highly recommend requesting Scott when looking to buy a Kia. You will be in the best hands.

• Good experience at revolution kia

Got a good deal on a used car. People were really nice . Would recommend to a friend just not if they live in the same house because you won't get the money from referral. Overall great experience and very helpful people.

• my review

Javana( sales woman) was very helpful throughout the process f trying to lease my 2016

• 2017 Kia SPortage

I recently leased my 3rd car with Revolution Kia and had the privilege of working with Stuart Seidenberg. He was polite, courteous and did not make us feel pressured in getting into a vehicle. Stuart was able to show us different years to ensure we got the features we were looking for. He stayed late into his work day to review the features for me and the wife. If you’re looking for a car and not the sales hassle, please inquire about working with Stuart..