Premiere Chevrolet

375 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2021

Jeff and his service team took great care of us when our Yukon’s check engine light came on while we were traveling from Louisiana to Gatlinburg TN in... October. I can’t thank them enough for not only fixing our truck, but for seeing that we had a rental car to get around in while our truck was being fixed. They also did an excellent job of handling the repairs through our warranty program. We didn’t have to hassle with them ourselves which was so refreshing. The entire Chevrolet dealership program could use this group as an example of how to take care of their customers! Bless you all for your kindness too us. No one ever wants a break down while they are traveling but we are thankful that when it did happen to us we were in Bessemer where the people know how to treat stranded travels! I hope the entire team at Premiere Chevrolet has a happy new year and we wish them all the very best!

December 28, 2020

They kinda left me hanging in cubical new I was coming and didn't tell me that he was busy or anything like that. want be going back.

• September 23, 2016

Daniel is excellent and a wonderful person. Everyone there are so friendly. I always feel so comfy when I'm there waiting on my car to get service. I appreciate... you ALL!?????

Jennifer we are so glad to hear that Daniel was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let him know about your review! Th...ank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

August 2, 2020

Found a vehicle that I was interested in on Cars.com, I called the dealership and spoke to a salesperson, Grant Copeland, we discussed the vehicle and... my trade. I was surprised to find that the price advertised was the real price, not something with a hand full of promotions I didn't qualify for....that seems to be the case with most cars. We drove 4 hours the next morning to the dealership to look at the truck, it had been cleaned and prepped and was ready to go. They looked at my truck, gave me more on the trade-in than what we discussed on the phone. We were done with the transaction in a couple of hours including a test drive. It was by far one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had.

Bruce, we are so glad to hear that Grant was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! Than...k you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come!

June 27, 2020

Waited almost 2 hrs for service. If they can't get to it. Just say we are unable to fix it today. Plys the Customer Service is subpar. Not friendly at... all.

Thank you, for your feedback and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We apologize for the lack of communication by our associate and ...we apologize for your inconvenience while visiting our store. Our goal is to be transparent and to make every experience a memorable one. We will use your feedback to improve our service in the future!

March 16, 2020

It was a pleasure doing business with Premiere Chevrolet and Cederic Berry! Thanks for everything!

Michael, we are so glad to hear that Cederic was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! ...Thank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

February 25, 2020

Chad and team did an awesome job repairing my car! They were very professional and always responded to any concerns timely. I would recommend them!

Ella, thank you so much for your review! The guys in our body shop work hard to ensure vehicles come out looking their best.

December 23, 2019

Great as always got me out a little faster than I was expected, Great job as usual

We appreciate your business and will continue to provide you with the best customer service. Thank you for taking the time to leave Premiere Chevrolet... a review.

December 14, 2019

I went to the parts dept while I was there to order a part and the man helping was nice. The next day when I went to pick up my order I was ignored and... had to wait about 20 minutes. I will not use the parts dept again. The man working the desk was so busy having a personal conversation with the customer in front of me that he could not be bothered to get some to help me or the other gentleman waiting.

December 12, 2019

Alan Embry knew exactly how to help me out with what I was looking for. We are extremely happy with our first family sized car! We will definitely be back... in the future.

We are so glad to hear that Alan was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! Thank you on...ce again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.