Premiere Chevrolet

378 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 23, 2019

Great as always got me out a little faster than I was expected, Great job as usual

We appreciate your business and will continue to provide you with the best customer service. Thank you for taking the time to leave Premiere Chevrolet... a review.

December 14, 2019

I went to the parts dept while I was there to order a part and the man helping was nice. The next day when I went to pick up my order I was ignored and... had to wait about 20 minutes. I will not use the parts dept again. The man working the desk was so busy having a personal conversation with the customer in front of me that he could not be bothered to get some to help me or the other gentleman waiting.

December 12, 2019

Alan Embry knew exactly how to help me out with what I was looking for. We are extremely happy with our first family sized car! We will definitely be back... in the future.

We are so glad to hear that Alan was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! Thank you on...ce again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

December 11, 2019

Explained what was wrong with my car and had it fixed in a short time I have all of my oil changes and other.service work done with Primere

Good work ethic, and attention to detail which is why you¿¿¿ll always get top-notch customer service from Premiere Chevrolet. We are overjoyed that we... were able to provide this to you, Cathy. Thank you again for your kind words.

December 10, 2019

Our salesman, Herman Wallace, never lost patience with us when we were trying to find the perfect vehicle for our family. He made sure to follow up with... both me and my husband and he kept making recommendations even after I decided against different vehicles. I also never felt pressured into getting a specific vehicle. The whole experience of working with the sales team and the finance team was good. I highly recommend Premier Chevy.

We are so glad to hear that Herman was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! Thank you ...once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

December 9, 2019

ALL the employee's was very generous and curious, greetings with a smile, showed the waiting area while getting my vehicle service, and loved it, it... didn't take ALL morning getting it Done

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your time during your recent visit with us. We are delighted to hear your experience was up to par. We ...will continue to strive to deliver efficient customer service and look forward to working with you in the future.

December 6, 2019

Took my truck in for body repair needed due to my truck being rear ended. Worked with Leslie who pre-ordered parts and notified me of their arrival the... next day. I dropped off my truck on Tuesday and picked it on Thursday even after it was learned that there was a recall repair that was needed as well.. When I arrived I found that my truck had not only been repaired but had also been detailed.

Wow Mark! Thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was a great one! We hope to always del...iver friendly, efficient customer service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future.

November 28, 2019

I've used the service center for all my needed service work. Daniel takes great care of my vehicle. Thanks Daniel, please continue your great service....

We are so glad to hear that Daniel was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! Thank you ...once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

November 27, 2019

Arrived at the service center at approximately 7:40, Told Daniel my camero need routine service. Approximately 45 minutes later Daniel brought my keys... and said I was ready to go.

We pride ourselves on hard work, ethics, and attention to detail which is why you¿¿¿ll always get top-notch customer service from Premiere Chevrolet. ...We are overjoyed that we were able to provide this to you and thank you again for your kind words.

November 27, 2019

Great service fast service will be sure to recommend the service to other people... thanks for the professional service to me ... I will return... til... next time