Premiere Chevrolet

378 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 25, 2019

Good friendly people courteous and willing to help. I will recommend my friends and families to patronize this dealership. I got a fast and courteous service... every time I come to the dealership.I will as long as I have my truck or my vehicle will attend this dealership

We are so glad to hear that Premiere Chevrolet was able to provide you with great customer service. Thank you once again from the entire team; we look... forward to servicing you for years to come!

November 24, 2019

Great sales, service, and selection. I drive pass other Chevy dealerships just to get to Premiere Chevy. This is the dealership to buy your next vehicle... !!!!!

Good work ethic, and attention to detail which is why you¿¿¿ll always get top-notch customer service from Premiere Chevrolet! We are overjoyed that we... were able to provide this to you. Thank you again for your kind words!

November 22, 2019

Great service. On time service. A little expensive. Would be nice to have car vacuumed and run through... wash during service visits as it's still pretty new.

Thank you for leaving such a grand review for Premiere Chevrolet. We are beyond ecstatic! We can¿¿¿t wait to see you in the future!

November 22, 2019

Mr. Herman has been wonderful and has met all my expectations. This is the second time we have traded with them and I wouldn't use anyone else.

Wow! Thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was a great one! We hope to always deliver ...friendly, efficient customer service. We will let Mr. Herman that he exceeded your expectations! Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future.

November 20, 2019

Walked in with soooo mich doubt and I left with a brand new 2019 Chevy Cruze LS! I love my new car and My salesman Gary and the finance manager Chris were... very patient and kind with me. They are the very best!!!

Anastacia, we are so glad to hear that Gary and Chris were able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about you...r review! Thank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

November 20, 2019

Nice fast very friendly would definitely recommend the service dept knowledgeable about the problem gave good advice got truck in and out in a timely manner...

We are so glad to hear that our service department was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your re...view! Thank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come. :)

November 19, 2019

Good folks. Good service. My wife and I have always been treated like family. I had to wait a little longer than I would have liked.

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your time during your recent visit with us. We are delighted to hear your experience was up to par. We ...will continue to strive to deliver efficient customer service and look forward to working with you in the future.

November 14, 2019

A no nonsense dealership where sales listens to what your needs/wants are and that is where the focus is. To service where the quality and expertise is... on point as well. Thank you for being a great local dealership, one I am happy to be doing business with.

We are so glad to hear that Premiere Chevrolet was able to provide you with great customer service! Thank you once again from the entire team; we loo...k forward to servicing you for years to come :)

November 14, 2019

Always give good service and seem to care about you. Don't do unnecessary work and give you advise to make the best decision for your car and your situation

Good work ethic, and attention to detail which is why you¿¿¿ll always get top-notch customer service from Premiere Chevrolet. We are overjoyed that we... were able to provide this to you. Thank you again for your kind words!

November 9, 2019

As a spouse of an armed service veteran, I recently purchase a 2012 Mini Cooper countryman from premiere Chevrolet. The day of the purchase one of the... warning lights was on, the dealer ship couldn’t figure out why it was on and how to get rid of it, That was my first incident with the car, but since I drove over an hour away to pick the car up I trusted the dealership in that the car was good and they said that it was just a sensor. Two days later the check engine light came on , still thinking that it was the sensors, I over look at the magnitude of the situation. Exactly 4 weeks after having the car, it started smoking so I had to get it towed to Mini Cooper. Mini informed me that I have an oil leak, my turbo went out, and other things. My grand total for repairs come to 13,000 dollars. I think that it was very unprofessional and dishonest that You sold me a car that needed so much work done to it. I would not recommend buying a used car from this business.

Ms. Parker, we are so sorry to hear about your Mini Cooper. We pride ourselves on great customer service, and it seems like we fell short. Do you mind... giving my General Manager a call? You can call us at (205)424-4121 and ask for Robert Pollard. Thank you!