Premiere Chevrolet

378 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 30, 2014

My husband and I did not go out to buy a new car but wanted to just browse the lot after dinner. It was almost closing time and we knew the Equinox we... wanted to look at. We were quickly joined by a salesperson and keys were provided in a very short time. After getting into the car I knew this was my car. I did a test drive and it was all over. Within thirty minutes we had reached a deal and the paperwork was done. The easiest time we've ever had purchasing an automobile. Being familiar with the service department with my previous Equinox there are no worries about anything with this dealership. Overall this was a fantastic experience and I love my new car!! We purchased on a Friday night and picked it up on Saturday morning. Oops, my floor mats were missing in the back.... I was promised them within the week. I called thinking they would have forgotten, but NO, my mats were there and waiting with my name on them! Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful even if they weren't the salesman I dealt with. After all, they are the premiere Chevy dealership... Just like the name says above the door!! FIVE STARS from a very satisfied customer!

Thank you for leaving such a grand review for Premiere Chevrolet. We are beyond ecstatic! We can’t wait to see you in the future!

July 30, 2014

Best, quickest experience ever! I've been searching for a new 2500 for a few months. After several talks with many Chevy dealers I wasn't getting the answers... I wanted. I headed to Premiere Chevrolet all the way from Tuscaloosa. I was greeted by the owner Ken who ultimately lead me to work with Bart. We came to a fair agreement on my trade and within no time I left in my new truck! After the experience I've had I will continue to purchase from them!

We are so glad to hear that Bart was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let him know about your review.

July 22, 2014

Sales made my shopping experience very easy and smooth. I didn't come here to buy a car, but I left with a car.

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to leave Premiere Chevrolet a review. We appreciate your business and will continue to provide you with the bes...t customer service.

July 22, 2014

Will continue to come back to Premiere service department.

Thank you for taking the time to leave Premiere Chevrolet a review. We appreciate your business and will continue to provide you with the best custome...r service.

December 16, 2011

The service department is the real reason that I think this dealership sucks but I absolutely love my 2010 Chevy Malibu LTZ. I purchased it new from Premiere... but I'm sure I could've gotten a better deal elsewhere. On the day of my purchase I was disappointed that I was never greeted when I arrived at the dealership. I had to seek out an employee to assist me with my selection (which I'd made online). After finally walking around and finding an associate, the rest was a breeze since I'd done my homework and already had my financing in place and a check in hand. Although out of my way, I continued my business with Premiere for scheduled maintenance for several months but their performance has been completely unacceptable (Larry, in the service department actually hung up the phone on me once when I've called & he is very rude.) My visit to them in September 2011 was my final one. I was there for maintenance and during 3 prior visits, I'd complained of a nail in my front tire that I wanted removed and patched because it was causing me to have to fill the tire with air twice per week. They failed to correct the problem each time so I've located a GMC that is closer to where I live and I couldn't be happier. They are fast and thorough and the service is great. Don't give Premiere your business. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy!

September 30, 2011

Pretty good experience with this car dealership. I did not have any problems at all. overall very good. I would sugget trying this dealership first.

May 11, 2011

The owner of this dealership, Ken Gallow is a complete jerk. We bought a car from them and 24 hrs. later the check engine light and transmission required... lights came on. We took it them and they didn't know what was wrong with it. It spend a week in the shop, after they sent the car to Royal Automotive to have it fixed. Then, I get the car back and within 24 more hours the transmission required light was back on. When we went to speak to the owner, he was a complete jerk. I wanted my money back and to call it even but he would have no part of that. His response to good customer satisfaction is, "This is not Parisians and you can't go return a shirt." I would NEVER do business with this company again and would NOT recommend them to anyone, especially their used cars. They say they are inspected but I don't believe it. I am extremely disappointed and mad. Their loss.. I will continue to tell everyone I know what a horrible experience I had there. DO NOT GO THERE!!! You will wish you didn't and don't say you weren't warned!

April 26, 2011

Slimy sales tactics. This dealership agreed to a price all day, we had to make several trips back and forth. Once they got us trapped at the dealership... without a personal vehicle, due to the agreed upon price, they charged more on the paperwork. Car started with problems and noises that evening after driving off. I would not recommend going here if you want a fair no hassle deal. Horrible experience!!!